Room for Rent and other rental scams
#443292 by Michelle Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:10 am
Duco Van Den Broecke <[email protected]>

Subject: Re: Toronto, ON - 25 Richmond St E, Toronto, ON - 2 bedrooms for rent apartment - $1400/month......

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out regarding my apartment. I'm pleased to confirm that it is still available for rent. The apartment comes fully furnished, although it can also be rented unfurnished at the same price. All utilities, including water, garbage, electricity, heating, etc, are included in the monthly rent of $1400. Pet-friendly, the price is for the entire entire apartment, yours to enjoy.

The apartment has elevator access, in-unit washer/dryer, air conditioning, dishwasher, 1 car parking, safe and quiet neighborhood, close proximity to transportation and amenities.

The address is: 25 Richmond St E, Toronto, ON

For a visual preview, attached are some photos of the apartment.
If you remain interested or have any further questions, please let me know. I'd be happy to provide more information...

Thank you,
Duco Van Den Broecke

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement