Room for Rent and other rental scams
#443314 by Michelle Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:19 pm
Subject: All-Inclusive Rent: High-quality 2-room apartment with loggia and terrace

Hello,

I'm sorry for my late reply. Greetings from London, England. I am the owner of the apartment at Gabriele-Tergit-Promenade 10963 Berlin, Tiergarten. First of all, thank you for your interest in renting my apartment.

The monthly rent for the entire apartment including additional costs (heating, water, internet, electricity, TV, garage) is €1,200/month.

The guarantee deposit is €1,200 - required at the start of the rental and refunded at the end of the contract (30 days prior notice is required).

The apartment has furniture but I can remove it if you would like to bring your own furniture. TV and WiFi available.
Washing machine, vacuum cleaner, coffee maker, fully equipped kitchen, oven, refrigerator, microwave, cutlery, cups, plates, etc.

Registration is possible.

The apartment is only rented long-term.

At the beginning I have a few questions:

• First I want to know a few things about you like: your name, profession, age etc.

• How are the deposit and the first 2 months' rent paid: Do you have the necessary financial resources or the job center?

• If you decide to rent my apartment, when would you like to move into the apartment?

• Do you want to move immediately or later?

• Do you want to rent short-term or long-term?

If you are still interested in renting my apartment, please reply to an email to arrange viewing of the apartment and make any other arrangements that may be required.

I am waiting for your reply.

Photos of the apartment are attached. Please check the attached files.

Best regards !
Frauke von Frieling-Wegener

Below I present some additional information about the apartment and location:

Type: Apartment Floor: 4
Living space approx. 91 m²
Room: 2
Bedroom: 1
Bathroom: 1
Garage/parking space: 1 underground parking space. Elevator: Yes
Pets accepted: Yes
Facilities: Luxury
Object condition: As good as new
Heating type: underfloor heating

Object description

This 91.10 m² high-quality 2-room apartment is on the 4th floor. It consists of an entrance, utility room, spacious living and dining area with fully equipped kitchen, loggia, spacious terrace, bedroom, bathroom with tub, guest toilet, cellar. The concierge makes everyday life easier and welcomes visitors and online purchases etc.

Furnishing

- Loggia
- Terrace
- Bathroom with tub
- Guest toilet
- Parquet flooring with underfloor heating that can be regulated in each room
- Soundproof doors and windows
- Video intercom
- Electric external blinds with wind monitor
- Gardened courtyard
- Basement room
- Modern bicycle storage room
- Concierge

Position
The Gabriele-Tergit-Promenade and Potsdamer Platz offer everything a Berliner and cosmopolitan could wish for, including 2 department stores such as the Mall of Berlin and the Potsdamer Platz Arkaden, several 4 and 5 star hotels, the Sony Center, the State Library, the Philharmonic Hall, the New National Gallery, Michelin-star restaurants, bars and cafés, a renowned fitness studio and the Mendelssohn-Bartholdy Park.

The U2 stop (Mendelssohn-Bartholdy-Park), which goes towards Zoological Garden or Alexanderplatz, is just a few steps away, as well as the Potsdamer Platz S-Bahn and the M41 bus stop, which goes towards the main train station or Kreuzberg / Neukölln .

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement