Room for Rent and other rental scams
#443394 by Michelle Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:00 am

Hello,

I'm pleased to hear from you regarding the advertised studio apartment, available for immediate rent. Princess, the previous tenant who posted the apartment on Facebook, occupied the room until her lease recently expired. Currently, the apartment is vacant and available since there are no occupants at the moment.

The provided pictures accurately depict the current condition of the apartment, which comes fully furnished and well-equipped. Thus, I am seeking a responsible tenant to rent the flat. You will have the apartment to yourself without sharing with anyone. As the owner of the property, I live and work in Cardiff.

Below are the rent and security deposit details:

Property Address: 75 Hoflaan 3062 JC Rotterdam

Rent: €700 per month (All bills inclusive with no extra or hidden charges)

Security Deposit: €650 (Refundable at the end of your stay)

Couples: Allowed

Minimum Stay: 1 Month

Maximum Stay: 1 Year, with the option to extend the tenancy after 12 months

Property/Room Amenities: TV, high-speed internet, washing machine, dryer, toaster, dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, etc.

I want to emphasize that I am a kind and honest person who has invested significantly in maintaining my property. I expect absolute maintenance from you during your stay, treating it as your own home. Keeping the apartment clean and tidy at all times would be greatly appreciated.

Before proceeding, I have a few questions:

1. Can you ensure the proper care of my property while I'm away for work?
2. What is your full name?
3. Where are you currently located?
4. What is your nationality, age, marital status, and profession?
5. How many people will be living in the apartment?
6. Is this your first time renting a property?
7. When do you plan to move in?
8. Please provide your phone number (WhatsApp if available).

All the facilities in the apartment are in good working condition. I maintain an open and reliable relationship with my tenants. If there are any issues with the apartment, please inform me promptly, and I'll ensure they are addressed as soon as possible.

Please note: While the property is furnished, I can accommodate your preferences if you wish to bring your own belongings or furniture.

Attached are the pictures of the room. Let me know if you have any questions or requests.

Regards,
Patricia

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement