Room for Rent and other rental scams
#443415 by Michelle Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:24 am
Mitjavila Robert <[email protected]>

Good to hear back from you with your detailed response. It is available and you can move at any convenient time of yours. To secure the flat before your move in date, you will need to review the tenancy agreement form, if the terms suit your requirements, you will make a deposit of the refundable security deposit via bank to bank transfer to ensure easy refund .Once your deposit is confirmed by my lawyer, I will issue you the receipt for your payment which you will bring along when moving in because right now am away for my work in Spain.I'm going to rent my apartment for you but you will be giving the keys and the original signed sealed copy of the lease agreement to you through my lawyer which you will be tendering to the building management because its after the contract is being approved by the housing commission that my lawyer will meet with you on your move in date to sign for your reference guarantor at the building management office ..also a police tenancy form will be given to you by my lawyer once the deposit is being confirmed please also you will attached a copy of your passport photograph in the police tenancy form
Let me know if you are okay with the arrangements so i can email the copy of tenancy agreement for you to fill and have it signed by you and my lawyer. Also I will need a copy of your IDs.kindly find the attached video of my apartment.Hope i can trust you with my apartment.kindly contact my lawyer on his whatsapp +4915213863866 and tell him from me and he will get the contract done please

Bedrooms: 2
Bathrooms: 2

Flooring
Flooring: Hardwood

Heating
Heating features: Forced air

Cooling
Cooling features: Other

Appliances
Appliances included: Dryer, Washer
Laundry features: In Unit

Property details
Parking

Parking features: Garage - Detached

Construction details
Type and style

Home type: Apartment

Community and Neighborhood Details
Region: Munich

Other facts
Balcony
Cable included in rent
Electricity included in rent
Gas included in rent
Internet included in rent
Water included in rent
Cooling System: Air Conditioning
Laundry: In Unit
Parking Type: Garage

Mitjavila Robert <[email protected]> wrote:
Good to read from you. My name is Lorenczat Carsten . I am the owner of the 2bedroom property. I live in my apartment before i rent it out for her and thats why she helped me to post on my behalf.he moved out in the last 2months, i asked him to help me get another cool tenant for the apartment because I really like her attitude. If you are my next tenant . You will have to follow my procedure, i need a neat tenant in my apartment to help me take good care of the apartment.Also kindly send me any means of identification of yours.

Address: Motorstr., 58, Schwabing, Munich, 80807, Germany.

The rent is 900€ All bills is included in the rent

Security Deposit :900€

Get back to me with your information below to issue my lease contract form :

Full contact names and Current address ?
move in date ?
Move out date ?
you have pet ?
How many people will be staying in the apartment?

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement