Room for Rent and other rental scams
#61692 by Quirked Eyebrow Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:41 pm
Tony Lamar
[email protected]

Thanks for your interest in my apt. The apartment is available for
long term/short term and the building is in a great location situated in the quiet and
safe area and offers secure access. internet, cable, laundry in-suite, storage facilities, heat, water, electric and parking is included in the rent and pets are allowed..

I tried to look for an agent that I could give the document & the keys before I left but could not find any as a matter of urgency before i left for Philippines. And I don't want home misused in my absence that is why I took

the keys and documents along with me and you would be the only occupant of this unit as renting the apartment and you won' t have no one to share anything with. So I hope you will promise me to take very good

care of the apartment always.

Attached are the interior pictures for you and address to have an idea how beautiful and spacious the inside looks, I will like you to get back to me with your final decision after viewing the interior pictures and let me

know if you are interested in proceeding with the rental so that I can forward the application form to you.Be free to take a walk by or drive by to check out the outside of the apartment please

Address:
91 Dorchester St, Charlottetown, PE C1A 4K3, Canada

I look forward to hearing from you ASAP.

Regards.

Hunting scammers is like eating peanuts ~ it's really hard to stop at just one.
Drop by to view the peanut gallery at http://www.chicaneryconsscams.blogspot.com
Advertisement