Room for Rent and other rental scams
#61805 by Quirked Eyebrow Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:48 pm
Pretty nifty considering I wasn't responding to ads posted in Oregon.. :roll:

Stacia Wilhite
[email protected]

Hello,
Thanks for the email. The House is still available and will only be given out to the right person that will take very good care of the place and the facilities. Well i must let you know that the house has Energy efficient gas heating. Beautiful tile entry, vaulted ceilings, and natural woodwork. Great room floorplan. Nice gas fireplace in living room. Kitchen has breakfast nook, maple cabinets, range, refrigerator, dishwasher, and built-in microwave. Also has formal dining area. Attached 2 car garage. Great landscaping and fenced backyard.
The Monthly Electricity Bill and Utilities has been paid for up front for 1yr to this time and in the Kitchen it’s a gas Furnace. I have really decided to give out the house as a result of my transfer to London UK ,in my place of work.
I will be renting out the house for $1200 (Including Utilities) and a security deposit of $500 and I need to inform you as well that money is not the major reason why I am renting it out but want someone who can take care of it as if he/she owns it.
The Address of the property is : 21996 NE Bramble Way Fairview, OR 97024 you can go check it out.
I was actually working with a Realtor earlier but noticed he increased the rent more than i expected so i told him i was going to get a new tenant myself because the way he increased the rent and deposit, the renters can't afford it and it can even scare tenants away more so, with that act, the house will be vacant for long that is why the house is still vacant till now.
So i have decided to rent it out myself that is why you can see the advert in craigslist. But he still have the sign outside. So, if you are willing to work with my situation, let me know so we can discuss the rent further.
Thank you.
Stacia Wilhite

IP address: 41.138.172.74
Provider: Visafone Communications Limited
City: Lagos

Hunting scammers is like eating peanuts ~ it's really hard to stop at just one.
Drop by to view the peanut gallery at http://www.chicaneryconsscams.blogspot.com
Advertisement