Room for Rent and other rental scams
#110541 by Con Warner Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:34 am
Date: 2012/6/26
Subject: Details about me and my flat

Thanks for your interest in our apartment. The apartment is still available and ready for move in and it's in Center Dublin Ireland but before i start telling you about it,i would like to give you a brief introduction about myself so that you can have a clear picture of whom you're dealing with .My Name is Plunkett Bernan and I'm easygoing female . My Hobbies are swimming,reading and traveling. In fact, I've been to Thailand,Malaysia but i'm presently in London.I also like hanging out with friends and making new friends but I have not had the opportunity to hang out with my friends as I have being busy with my studies and also as I am looking forward to obtain masters degree very soon. :) My Dad used to live in the apartment with my Family but we later moved to London where he passed away,and i used to be the only one in the apartment whenever am on vacation or free from school while my mummy lives in london at the moment and taken control of my Daddy's business.About my apartment, It is a three bedroom Flat and as I live in one of the rooms, I have two rooms ready for move in. The apartment is located in Center Dublin Ireland and the rooms have the following.

Amenities:
Internet connectivity.... (Broadband) Heating and cooling system.
Electricity
Gas
Phone connectivity
Car Space, et..c

You'll have free and unlimited access to all part of the apartment, the Kitchen, the living room except my room :)) Your visitor are always welcome. The rent for a room is 400 and with a security utility bills(all included) and you will be required to pay a security deposit of 1000. This security deposit will be refunded to you at the end of your stay in my apartment.I hope it suits you well and if you have anymore questions you can ask me,i'll send you some pictures of the apartment and tell you more in my next email as soon as i read from you.have a pleasant moment and God bless

This person asks for a deposit payment via Western Union, MoneyGram or bank transfer with a promise that you can have the keys to a property that does not belong to him.

Sounds safe. It's not!

At other times, he will ask for proof that you are able to pay the deposit and rent due to a string of time wasters.
This proof is in the form of a Western Union or MoneyGram payment to a lawyer,a friend or family member.

In either case, if payment is made and you give this person the details, they will collect the money.
You will not hear from them again.

If you are reading this because you are looking for property to rent, and you are in contact with this thief you are probably searching Craigslist, Gumtree or similar listing sites. If you receive any requests from 'Landlords' asking for some kind of payment before viewing, then it will also be a scam. Please forward the mail to me at the address in my signature line and I will investigate and list them if necessary.

Thank you for your mail. The flat and rooms are still available and as I said, my apartment has three bedrooms and a living room too, I am using a room, while two are for rent and when I finally get a tenant for a single room, the other could be used as guest room. I scanned pictures from my apartment, Please find attached, it shows the living room, bathroom and toilet (located in the rooms for rent and It would be for your private use) and also photos of the kitchen where we deal withour stomachs :-). The rent of the apartment is 400 hope it price suit you now , so you also make a deposit of 600 ,i hope the price suit you now. The deposit will be refunded at the end of your stay in the apartment, though nothing is destroyed during your stay I think you are felt in my previous mail. The transportation facility in the region and would result is the transport system is very quiet good as it is in a good location near train stations and bus stations and gases such as stations, it is also close to some good cinema and grocery stores where you can shop for household items to make space would result in a very residential. Well as the matter of fact I have to be frank with you , Because if i don't tell you this and you come to find out about it I would not know how you will feel and i would not like you to be disappointed Already i have gotten 2 Spanish student who want to rent the flat because they are coming to the state for their master degree program. in fact they need the flat so urgently but my mother think the best way is to give out the flat to who pay first. since there are too many people interested to rent the flat Once i can confirm you with the contract and your payment . i shall reserve the flat for you and do the sending of the keys and documentation of your move in . For more reference about me you could contact my new tenant who is using the third room. she just leave the flat a week ago because she got a seminal to attend in the USA. her name is Valeria Zoe here is her email { [email protected] } you could ask her details about me and the flat and also i believe she could show you the receipt of the rent which i issue to her. as an evident, Anyway Valeria Zoe will be coming back by July/2012 After her Seminal and she will joint us at the flat she is a nice and neat person. well as i have given you reference of my other flatmate to confirm about me i would also like you to give me a contact of someone close to you or phone number of someone who can give me more reference about you.with that i can have the full confident to proceed to finish this rental process with you and immediately reserve the flat for you and confirm you as my flatmate.

Before moving there are conditions and rules. I want us to decide about and it just requires your consent and shortly afterwards we can proceed with the contract and for you to book the room / to move the following depending on your disposition is a list of some utilities, facilities and equipment present in the apartment that I might have missed in my previous Respond.

Tastefully furnished, telephone point, linen, wood flooring, TV, air conditioning, carpeting, closet, Jack Cable, private bath system Washer alarm / dryer Balcony / Terrace Cable Internet ready, Dishwasher, Doorman, gym, courtyard, parking space elevator, swimming pool, private entrance There is also a washer and dryer in the apartment laundry needs, adequate parking.

How to rent:
- You must sign a document confirming that the room has been reserved for you. this way that I can confirm you as my potential roommate. - You make your first deposit and monthly payment for me. and after confirmation of your payment, I will issue the receipt of your payment. - You must read the contract agreement that I send to you first as a letter attached before your payment.For the document to be successfully established, I would require the following information. which my lawyer will need today to prepare the contract ready also i will be delighted to reserve the room for you and confirm you as my roommate after you provide these details

(1) Your move in date
{2} Your move out date
{3} Your address where you want the keys to the apartment, the original contract and receipt of payment send to after the confirmation of payment
{4} You must sign the contract and send a copy to me and also bring a copy when you move in as my flatmate.
(5) Your passport digital ID for identification ..
{6} Phone number
{7} Your age
{8} Nationality
{9} Occupation/ what you do for living.
{10} Gender either male/ female .
{11} Your full name

Location. Address: 20, Jervis Place, Abbey Street, Dublin 1
You can come see the apartment and look around environment.I'm not there yet and would not return for some time ... I am now in London for my studies and would be back in August 2012 requested, my family lawyer will Prepare the document to confirm you as my flatmate and also for you to know that the room has successfully reserve for you . I would like to send you the keys of the apartment and send the mail specification and receipt as well I shall send you my passport id for identification and for security reason and trust , Hope i can trust so far as i can't see you at the moment but I think you Always keep your promise to me to be a nice and clean , and respective flatmate. and be honest and also keep the order dish. I hope you understand me very well and everything?. I look forward to read all information for the contract and proceed forward to become your flatmate.
Thanks

Email: [email protected]

Latest updates regarding Internet Fraud: http://www.antifraudnews.com
Advertisement

#113938 by verylazyday Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:36 pm
hahahah this monkey also tried to scam me, mentioned that the property includes with "heating" & "parking space" ....stupid scammers
i don't know if any of Singapore house got room heater ?
and also Trengganu Street has parking space?
what a moron scammer

this monkey also includes 3 others email address from another monkey that probably the same monkey also :
Thank you for your mail. The flat and rooms are still available and as I said, my apartment has three bedrooms and a living room too, I am using a room, while two are for rent and when I finally get a tenant for a single room, the other could be used as guest room. I scanned pictures from my apartment, Please find attached, it shows the living room, bathroom and toilet (located in the rooms for rent and It would be for your private use) and also photos of the kitchen where we deal withour stomachs :-). The rent of the apartment is 800 hope it price suit you now , so you also make a deposit of 1000 ,i hope the price suit you now. The deposit will be refunded at the end of your stay in the apartment, though nothing is destroyed during your stay I think you are felt in my previous mail. The transportation facility in the region and would result is the transport system is very quiet good as it is in a good location near train stations and bus stations and gases such as stations, it is also close to some good cinema and grocery stores where you can shop for household items to make space would result in a very residential. Well as the matter of fact I have to be frank with you , Because if i don't tell you this and you come to find out about it I would not know how you will feel and i would not like you to be disappointed, Already i have gotten 2 Spanish student who want to rent the flat because they are coming to the state for their master degree program. in fact they need the flat so urgently but my mother think the best way is to give out the flat to who pay first. since there are too many people interested to rent the flat Once i can confirm you with the contract and your payment . i shall reserve the flat for you and do the sending of the keys and documentation of your move in . For more reference about me you could contact my present flatmate. who is using the third room. she just leave the flat a week ago because she got a seminal to attend in the USA. her name is Valeria Zoe here is her email { [email protected] } you could ask her details about me and the flat and also i believe she could show you the receipt of the rent which i issue to her. as an evident.

Anyway Valeria Zoe will be coming back by August/2012 After her Seminal and she will joint us at the flat she is a nice and neat person.Also be rest assured that the flat is a wonderful place you will love to stay.i am given you another reference of 2 friends Ruth Maria and Knoll Sina they are Accountant base In France they came on an internship to the state last year while coming they first wonder if they will love the flat and yet i gave them every guarantee that the flat is lovely and even after making payment and the flat is not comfortable for them i am ready to refund their payment back immediately. so they went ahead and make payment and after viewing the place knoll sina actually love the flat but ruth maria did not love it because the distance of the flat to her work was not too good for her and i refunded only ruth maria payment Here is ruth maria Email to confirm if she really got her payment back . [email protected]

well as i have given you reference of my other flatmate to confirm about me i would also like you to give me a contact of someone close to you or phone number of someone who can give me more reference about you.with that i can have the full confident to proceed to finish this rental process with you and immediately reserve the flat for you and confirm you as my flatmate.

Before moving there are conditions and rules. I want us to decide about and it just requires your consent and shortly afterwards we can proceed with the contract and for you to book the room / to move the following depending on your disposition is a list of some utilities, facilities and equipment present in the apartment that I might have missed in my previous Respond.

Tastefully furnished, telephone point, linen, wood flooring, TV, air conditioning, carpeting, closet, Jack Cable, private bath system Washer alarm / dryer Balcony / Terrace Cable Internet ready, Dishwasher, Doorman, gym, courtyard, parking space elevator, swimming pool, private entrance There is also a washer and dryer in the apartment laundry needs, adequate parking.

How to rent:
- You must sign a document confirming that the room has been reserved for you. this way that I can confirm you as my potential roommate. - You make your first deposit and monthly payment for me. and after confirmation of your payment, I will issue the receipt of your payment. - You must read the contract agreement that I send to you first as a letter attached before your payment.For the document to be successfully established, I would require the following information. which my lawyer will need today to prepare the contract ready also i will be delighted to reserve the room for you and confirm you as my roommate after you provide these details

(1) Your move in date
{2} Your move out date
{3} Your address where you want the keys to the apartment, the original contract and receipt of payment send to after the confirmation of payment
{4} You must sign the contract and send a copy to me and also bring a copy when you move in as my flatmate.
(5) Your passport digital ID for identification ..
{6} Phone number
{7} Your age
{8} Nationality
{9} Occupation/ what you do for living.
{10} Gender either male/ female .
{11} Your full name

Location. Address: 25 Trengganu Street, 058476

You can come see the apartment and look around environment.I'm not there yet and would not return for some time ... I am now in London for my studies and would be back in September 2012 requested, my family lawyer will Prepare the document to confirm you as my flatmate and also for you to know that the room has successfully reserve for you . I would like to send you the keys of the apartment and send the mail specification and receipt as well I shall send you my passport id for identification and for security reason and trust , Hope i can trust so far as i can't see you at the moment but I think you Always keep your promise to me to be a nice and clean , and respective flatmate. and be honest and also keep the order dish. I hope you understand me very well and everything?. I look forward to read all information for the contract and proceed forward to become your flatmate.

Thanks
#255040 by Eriana Lisbeth Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:24 pm
Thanks for your interest in our apartment. The apartment is still available and ready for move in and it's in Center New York but before i start telling you about it,i would like to give you a brief introduction about myself so that you can have a clear picture of whom you're dealing with .My Name is Fur Maria and I'm easygoing female . My Hobbies are swimming,reading and traveling. In fact, I've been to Thailand,Malaysia but i'm presently in London .I also like hanging out with friends and making new friends but I have not had the opportunity to hang out with my friends as I have being busy with my studies and also as I am looking forward to obtain masters degree very soon. :) My Dad used to live in the apartment with my Family but we later moved to London where he passed away,and i used to be the only one in the apartment whenever am on vacation or free from school while my mummy lives in london at the moment and taken control of my Daddy's
business.About my apartment, It is a three bedroom Flat and as I live in one of the rooms, I have two rooms ready for move in. The apartment is located in Center New York and the rooms have the following.

Amenities:
Internet connectivity.... (Broadband) Heating and cooling system.
Electricity
Gas
Phone connectivity
Car Space, et..c

You'll have free and unlimited access to all part of the apartment, the Kitchen, the living room except my room :)) Your visitor are always welcome. The rent for a room is 500 and with a security utility bills(all included) and you will be required to pay a security deposit of 1000. This security deposit will be refunded to you at the end of your stay in my apartment.I hope it suits you well and if you have anymore questions you can ask me,i'll send you some pictures of the apartment and tell you more in my next email as soon as i read from you.have a pleasant moment God bless

This just happened today thank god i did my research and came across this before going through with anything else.