Room for Rent and other rental scams
#112355 by Con Warner Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:34 pm
Sent: Saturday, July 07, 2012 11:11
To: Con Warner
Subject: WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

Good afternoon
How are you and your family? I really hope i am not getting back to you very late about the house you want to rent, I had to leave Denham Springs LA in a hurry due to my recent promotion and it involves me working out of the country and continent exactly. My family and i just moved from Denham Springs LA . We intend selling the house if we find a Tenant that would be ready for a lease to own after a year in the house, if not, then we will continue with normal rentals. We have made the monthly rent significantly low and affordable as good faith to my happiness for my recent promotion. If you want more photos of the House, let us know. I am currently working as a counselor for the United States Aid for International Development (US-AID) here in West Africa. Please visitwww.usaid.gov, you can also support our mission.
I guess by now you should anxious to go by to view the house? So far, we have seen a couple of interested families but we shall rent to the best tenant according to our choice. Here is the address to the house 23932 Teakwood Drive, Denham Springs LA 70726 you can view the House yourself. It is for $500 per month and security deposit of $500. Here is a name of a nearby school Baker Heights Elementary School. YES UTILITIES INCLUDED AND LEASE IS 6MONTHS TO A YEAR WITH OPTION OF LEASE TO OWN. Reminder, the earlier you view the house the greater your chance. I will also be needing your phone number..
PROPERTY INFORMATION
Single Family Residential
3 Bedrooms
1 Bathroom
1,002 sqft
Single-Family Home
A/C: Central
Heating: Forced air unit
Parking: Garage
Parking Spaces: 2
Washer/ Dryer:yes
Refrigerator: Yes
Stove : Yes
MOVE-IN READY WITH OPEN FLOOR PLAN!! This 3 bedroom, 1 bath home has been freshly painted throughout, professionally cleaned and a new back door has been installed. The kitchen features black appliances, an abundance of cabinets and a pantry. The kitchen opens into the living room. Back Outside the spacious backyard backs up to a wooded area offering a little extra privacy. Great Location! Great schools

Call or email us for more inquiry.
Regards,
Devin
You can call me on this number #: +234 807-903-9189

This person asks for a deposit payment via Western Union, MoneyGram or bank transfer with a promise that you can have the keys to a property that does not belong to him.

Sounds safe. It's not!

At other times, he will ask for proof that you are able to pay the deposit and rent due to a string of time wasters.
This proof is in the form of a Western Union or MoneyGram payment to a lawyer,a friend or family member.

In either case, if payment is made and you give this person the details, they will collect the money.
You will not hear from them again.

If you are reading this because you are looking for property to rent, and you are in contact with this thief you are probably searching Craigslist, Gumtree or similar listing sites. If you receive any requests from 'Landlords' asking for some kind of payment before viewing, then it will also be a scam. Please forward the mail to me at the address in my signature line and I will investigate and list them if necessary.

Email: [email protected]

Latest updates regarding Internet Fraud: http://www.antifraudnews.com
Advertisement