Room for Rent and other rental scams
#115519 by lolasweetlola Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:50 am
EMAIL FROM: [email protected]
Re: $700 / 2br - JUST FOR YOU (Rhinebeck NY 12572)

Thank you for the interest in my house. The house is still available for rent; the house was completely renovated easy access to Public Transportation. The Bedrooms are equipped with everything you need for your stay.

Monthly Rent: $700
Security Deposit Is $700
Total move in cost: $1400
House address: 10 Asher Road, Rhinebeck NY 12572
Utilities are included in the rent.
Minimum rental: 1 month
Maximum rental: 6 years or more.

I will love to have showed you round the house and the inside, but am sorry i am presently out on a missionary trip.I have been posted to the West Africa by the United State Christian Organization for (Worldwide Missionary Outreach). We are now in West Africa for the Missionary work and so all you can do is drive by the home anytime. i wanted to sell it before and later changed my mind to rent it out for investment purposes since i might still come back some time 5 years or more to come. So we have ordered them to stop all advertisement about the home for sale and that will be effective asap. So i wouldn't want that to bother you at all I could not find an honest agent to hand over the place before leaving so i and my wife decided to post the property online. Here is our rental application form that you will have to fill if you are still interested in this house.

SO IF YOU ARE REALLY INTERESTED I WILL WANT YOU TO FILL THE RENT APPLICATION FORM BELOW.

RENT APPLICATION FORM.
Name (First name/ Middle name/Surname ) : __________?
Phone # : __________?
E-mail : __________?
Best time to call : __________?
How many proposed occupants : __________?
List all in addition to yourself including approx age : __________?
Present Address : __________?
City/State : __________?
Will you have pets : __________?
Please describe Breed, size : __________?
Personality of pet : __________?
Preferred move in date : __________?
Intended length of lease: __________?
Earliest possible date of deposit payment: __________?
Length of previous tenancy : __________?
Present occupation : __________?
Are you a section 8 applicant : __________?
Do you run a business from home : __________?
If so what kind of business : __________?
Do you work late night : __________?
Do you smoke : __________?
Do you drink : __________?

I CERTIFY that answers given herein are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. I authorize investigation of all statements contained in this application for tenant screening as may be necessary in arriving at a tenant decision. I understand that the landlord may terminate any rental agreement entered into for any misrepresentation made above. Here is my contact my cell phone number you can reach me on anytime so that i can attend to you better +2347043437767 or 0112347043437767.

Best Regards and Remain Blessed

Damon W Root
Advertisement