Room for Rent and other rental scams
#37283 by Dotti Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:15 pm
Welcome travellingukguy,

I'm glad you at least didn't lose money to this scammer. As you said, these scammers are heartless--they really don't care how much they harm their victims, all they care about is the money.

The good news is that we have dealt with lots of victims of this particular scam, and none have dealt with true identity theft (affecting bank accounts, credit cards, etc.) or further crimes against them. However, from time to time, the scammer has used the victim's name and passport when scamming others. For that reason, it is still a good idea to report to your local authorities, at least then it is documented if later someone thinks you were involved in a scam.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
Advertisement

#37459 by sporeacco Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:38 pm
Got in touch with the legal firm 10-day ago around 7/9/10.
The firm was assigned for the case I was involved in 2002.
Received a call from the firm on the same day to check with the case details.

Received a call from a legal advisor of the firm on 10/9/10.
Was told that the defendant claimed bankruptcy in 2002.
Asked for the case reference number and a copy of judgment if possible.
The advisor agreed to find those files which are now stored in warehouse thus will take some time.
During the call, was asked some personal questions which in my opinions are irrelevant to the case...
Message the legal advisor my contacts details including email.
A follow-up call was made 10-minute later to make sure the legal advisor received it.

Called the firm on 14/9/10. Initially was told to wait for 1-month's waiting starting from my 1st approach.
Called the Super-court to make a query whether a copy of judgment could be obtained without a reference number.
Turned back to the firm to push for a case reference number on 14/9/10;
this time the legal advisor agreed to have me got it in 3-day's time via email.

Called the firm on 17/9/10 at 12.30pm to ask for the case reference number.
Got a call from the firm at 15.30 around the same day that a scanned copy of judgment will be in my mailbox today.
Checked email quite late: yes one email with attachment is there.
Opened the attachment, its title is 'Amended Judgment' issued in 9/02.
A quick look of the document that there are only less than 50-person in the list of plaintiff where my name is not there!
Replied with 5-question 30-minutes ago via email and await to reply.

(to be continued...)
#37641 by teamyoth Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:13 pm
Hi All, I have recently had an experience with a scammer who was offering a room for rent in Singapore. Although I did not send any money, I did make the mistake of sending a scan of my passport. I registered here to warn people of their activities and also as a future warning in case my details are used for similar purposes. Looking back I should have checked this forum first, because I was sent an email that was nearly identical to one posted here.

The story begins on easyroommate.com.sg where I had registered my interest in finding a flat. I was contacted by someone who gave me their email address for further details. I responded to this and received the following emails:

First Email Sent under the name Johanna Sennevall - [email protected]
Hi,
Thanks for your mail, I can reserve the room for you until the day of your move in but only if you show me how serious you need the room. I have other offer who is also interested in the room but I think we will be a perfect match (flatmate) and I would love to give the room to you. My apartment is a Two bedroom apartment located on 20 Handy Rd, Singapore 229236 to be precise and I am looking for tenants for one of the rooms in the apartment. The apartment belongs to my Mother although she got it from my father after the demise of my Father last year.

The apartment is fully furnished and also the rooms am renting out so you might not need to come with any other furniture but if you intend coming with any stuff, let me know alright?... The apartment has a heating system, water, parking space, security, Electricity, Gas, Phone, Internet Connectivity (Broadband), You would have free and unlimited access to the kitchen, the store room, the guest room, and all areas and part of the house except my room of course... :) You are also entitled to your own visitors.

The two rooms has the same amenities and are of the same size. The rent for the apartment and also the cost of the utility bills is $900. Once again, this includes the cost of the utilities as earlier mentioned. The apartment is centrally located and is just some minutes walk to the nearest bus station and also you would have easy and fast access to other locations.

You would also be required to pay a security deposit as is the custom, the security deposit would be refunded to you at the end of your stay in the apartment if nothing is destroyed by you during your stay in the apartment. The deposit is $600. About Me: My Name is Jue He I am a 25 year old Female. I am the only child of my parents and I live alone in this apartment.This apartment used to be my family apartment till when my Dad moved us all to London where he eventually passed away but I alone stay here in the apartment and have being renting it out for sometime now. My last flatmate left for France last week hence my search for new flatmates.

I am calm and laid back person and my hobbies are reading, swimming and also at times on Fridays/weekend, I attend social events but I have not being having the opportunity dues to my work to hang out with my friends. I work as a marketing officer and when I am free I go to the pool to relax my mind and also unwind. I also visit the gym to keep fit at times.. ;)
Let me also know more about you because I believe it is essential that we get to know each other before we become flatmates. I shall be glad to send you pictures and also the contract so that we can conclude and be good flatmates.

I await to read your response.

Regards,
Jue He

Second Email Sent under the name Jue He
Hi Removed,
Thanks for your mail. My apartment has 2 rooms and a living room,so i use one room while other is for rent and there is also a visitor room in the apartment,which I used as guest room.I have scanned the pictures of my apartment and you should find them below; the living room,bathroom and toilet that is in the rooms that I have for rent and would be for your private use and also pictures of the Kitchen where we deal with our stomach...!!!:) Regarding your question I made a mistake with the price and they correct amount for the rent for 1month is 800$ how many month are you will to pay?

The rent for the apartment for all of you is $800 while you would also make a security deposit of $600. This deposit would be refunded to you at the end of your stay in the apartment if nothing is destroyed during your stay. Before we proceed though,there are some conditions and rules and I would like us to decide on and it just requires your consent and afterwards we can proceed with the contract and for you to reserve the room and to move in soon:

1.You shall sign a document ( Tenement Agreement Document) confirming that the room has been reserved for you and thereafter you can then make your payment for the reservation and also for your immediate move in following the contract.

2.You shall have to read the agreement contract which i shall send to you firstly as an attached mail before you make your payment.

For the document to be prepared successfully, I would be needing the following details:

(1) Your Full Name

(2) Your move in and out date:

(3) Your current address and also the address where you would like the keys to the apartment,the Original copy of the contract and also the receipt of payment sent to after confirmation of payment from my mother, which you shall sign and bring along with you when moving in finally as my room mate

(4) Your scanned ID passport for identification..

I hope you quite understand me and everything?

There is also a washer and dryer in the apartment for the laundry needs and also to the apartment has a car park....Infact,it has being allotted two car spaces.

I wait to read from you soonest to continue the contract and further details about the documents towards having you as my room mate.

Your Flatmate!
Jue He

Third Email
Hi Removed,
I am extremely happy and glad that we have come to a conclusion as regards the renting and also the documents. I have the documents for you, read it thoroughly and sign on it before you can then make your payment and move in. I have also attached for you my international passport ID for your security.

When you have read the Contract and are sure you can abide by the rules and the regulations on the contract, you should send the stated sum in the contract to my Mother whose information appears on the contract. Her information once again is:

Below is her information:

Name: DANIELLA HE
City/State : Kuala Lumpur, Country : Malaysia, Postcode : 55000

You should have the payment sent to her by Western Union Money Transfer, All you have to do is locate any western union office/location or check there website on http://www.westernunion.com/locator to check any nearest office and send the payment to my Mother.

When you have made your payment by western union to her, you would get back to me with the payment confirmation which are:

- The money transfer control number; MTCN
- The sender's first and last name and also the location where it was sent from.
- The Amount sent.
- Scanned receipt.

As soon as I get these details and have confirmed it, I would then begin the sending of the Contract Documents and also the receipt of payment to your home address just as you have provided and I would like that you confirm it for me again:

Address removed

I await your payment confirmation and I am happy for we would be the best flatmates ever. Thanks for choosing me and my room and Pls find attached the Tenement agreement and my Passport below and make your payment for me to reserve the room for your eventual move in.

Looking forward to hear from you with the payment confirmation.

Yours Flatmate,
Jue He

My response
Hi Jue He,

I'm happy with the terms, except the payment of the deposit. Easyroomate.sg specifically warns about not paying anything using western union. Since I'm quite new to this and don't really know what I'm doing, I'm going to adhere to their advice. I would be perfectly happy to pay you the deposit in cash in person once I have the keys, but not before I've seen the flat.

I hope you understand that I need to take precautions since I've never been there before. If you need other forms of legal documentation or guarantor my friend's father is a lawyer in singapore who might be able to help.

Removed
Fourth Email
Hi Removed,
Thanks for your email, I have inform my lawyer and my mother about the whole thing and they let me understand that there is confirm the payment for the reservation for the room cos that is how we have been for the international student coming from another country and also for you to know that everything is fine that is the main reason why I include my international passport ID along with the tenement agreement for your own personal security purpose.

I would need you to sign on the Tenement agreement document and forward it back to me with the payment details after you have made the payment to my Mother so that I can begin the sending of the Keys, contract documents and receipt of payment to you and reserve the room for you.

PS : Am really sorry to inform you that if you cannot confirm the rent + security deposit to my mother I would be force to inform my mother to accept offer from another mate who are ready and serious to confirm 6month rent + security deposit to her.

Kindly get back to me asap because i have been having many other offers which I have been turning down because of you.

Looking forward to read from you with the payment confirmation.

Yours Flatmate,
Jue He

Conclusions
I'm almost certain that this is a scam. Beyond the obvious factors of demanding payment before I see the room via western union, and that the email I was sent has been reproduced almost word for word here, I have also noted some other features that might be of use to other people in the future. Some of these caught my attention immediately, others in retrospect.

1) Suddenly the quality of written English changed when I threw in a question they did not expect. The prior emails were all well written, but then when pushed there were a huge number of grammatical mistakes and it hardly made sense. (See fourth email)
2) Asking for a passport photo or sending one, this could be a red flag. It's meant to be a reassurance, but the scan used is most likely a previous victim.
3) The name on their email account changes for no reason.
4) An extended life story in the first or second email is suspicious. Probably another reassurance tactic.
5) The listing and original message to me on easyroommate.com.sg were removed by the site, with the message "Email has been removed for your safety." I put this down to the presence of an email address in the advert
6) Obviously the part about contacting a lawyer and legal requirements of sending a deposit first are rubbish.
7) Discrepancies in the personal history. Here, she claims to have moved to the UK with her whole family from Singapore, but then the passport scan is of a Chinese passport. It's not impossible, but very unlikely that someone with a Chinese passport can move their entire family to the UK on a whim. Then, the payment details of her "mother" are for someone located in Malaysia.

I've uploaded the Contract document as a google document so you can all see it.
https://docs.google.com/document/edit?i ... y=CIP86vkB
The signature is cut off at the edges and doesn't match the person's name, no matter how you look at it. It's probably photoshopped from a previous victim's passport scan. If you guys think it's a good idea I'll make the document completely public so people without the link can view it too.

Also included in the emails were high res photos of the flat and a high res scan of "Jue He," almost certainly not the person's true identity.

The one thing I'm worried about now is that this person has a scan of my own passport. It's not particularly high res, but it could be used to scam other people. Does anyone here have any advice on who I should contact about that?

Thanks for reading, and I hope my information has been useful. If anyone has any other questions or requests, like message headers I will be happy to oblige.
Edit: Uploaded Jue He's passport photo: http://imgur.com/SSBcq.jpg
Last edited by teamyoth on Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
#37644 by David Jansen Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:55 pm
Welcome here teamyoth.

Don't worrie too much about that passport scan. If the scammer will use it, and he doesn't have your address, then it's unlikely you will ever notice that the scammer is using it. You can't get in trouble because of it, as you are a victim of a scam, not a scammer. You have the emails to prove it.
You can post the document here: http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=28 Make sure you mark it with 'fake', or if you use scamwarners, then you can get markings on the document before posting it here. Everything you need to know is there on the documents and pictures forum.

Being a victim doesn't mean you stand alone. We're here to help you.
#38287 by sporeacco Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:01 pm
Query made on 9/17/10

Dear Ms XXXXX,

Thank you for your email and attached file upon my request.

Have browsed the attachment. Would appreciate if I may expect being enlightened for following queries:

1. What an Amended Judgement means?

2. Is there any earlier or other judgement/s against Ms Lim Moi Lee?

3. I assume that this judgement is part of series cases against the same lady mentioned above, am I right? I am aware that there are more than 100+ Chinese students are involved in to against this very lady.

4. From attached file, my name does not appear in the list of plaintiff. What does that mean?

5. Can you please clarify what my situation was, as one of claimers in the case? If, I assume that my situation in the case against the lady was unclear, can you please straightforwardly let me know what my status was in the case? Did I registered as a victim in this particular litigation action against Ms Lim before August 2002? If, assuming again, I did not completed filing work as one plaintiff to claim damage to me made by that lady, what did I miss in the registration circle?

I understand that time for qualified people is precious yet would be happy to know that professional standards in Singapore are maintained well.

Thank you and l look forward to hearing from you or any other qualified solicitor/s.

Truly yours,

XXXXXX

============================================================================

email sent on 9/28/10 to demand a reply

Can you please enlighten whether I may expect any response regarding my queries of last week, Ms XXXXX?

Thanks

Calls made on 9/30/10 to the firm talking with the Reception, the lady who I met up in mid 2002 and the one I sent email to on 9/28/10. Requested to talk to the firm director. Was told by one director that I shall have a reply quickly and they need to sort out the issue because the solicitor left the firm already.

email received these days up to 10/1/10.

9/30/10
Dear Ms XXXXX,

Thank you for the email dated 17t September 2010.

Before we answer any of your queries, please clarify if you have instructed the firm of XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX who acted in the matter previously. If so please forward us the warrant to act.

Please note that the firm of XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX was dissolved in 2006.

Your name is not on the list of claimants in the Writ of Summons or the Judgment but we want to assist you as far as legally possible. I suggest meeting with you soon so that we can understand your queries.

Regards,

XXXXXXXXXXX
Director
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Advocates and Solicitors
Singapore
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Tel: (65) XXXXXXXXXXX Fax: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.

E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.

=============================================================================

My 2 replies on the same day 9/30/10:

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your reply.

I did not realize that the firm XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX was dissolved - it is interesting that such a change was never mentioned prior to your recent email.

I went to the above mentioned firm, located in city centre, as I remember the visit was made upon appointment in mid 2002, July 2002 around. In the firm, I met up and talked this case with a lady - believe the lady should be Ms Wang who is still working in your firm.

Relevant files about this case had been provided to the firm in that meeting already. My contacts were also left to the lady, whom I thought is a local solicitor, least who was representing the firm to deal with this case.

Actually I have made queries by email in September and October 2002 respectively, one reply from the firm stated that a judgment of the case was made and awaiting for enforcing the judgment. My reply expressed clearly that I would like be co-operative for any further help. Since my that email, I heard nothing from the firm.

Now it is more Interesting that my name does Not appear on that Amended judgment as one of those victims. Can I expect any explanation?

Thank you.

XXXXXXXX

9/30/10 2nd reply
Dear Sir,

Thank you for telling me that the Partnership of XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX was dissolved since 19 May 2006. There is a notice found at following link:

http://www.lawgazette.com.sg/2006-6/...

Also good to know: 'In a bid to provide greater synergy for clients and to leverage on each other's strengths, the firm of XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX was dissolved on the 19th of May 2006 for the entire staff and lawyers to merge with XXXXXXXXXXXXXX.' (http://www...)

My initial approach to the dissolved firm is wanted to know how that case ended. But, things seems a bit different after having the copy of that amended judgment. I was told in written that I would be kept informed for the case but the firm seems failed doing so.

It is a nice suggestion to pay a visit to your office. Though I wonder whether my visit helps clarify my concern now - could you please convince me why my name missing among those claimants on that Amended Judgment is reasonable?

Thank you and hope my frankness does not offend.

Truly yours,

XXXXXXXXXXXX

===========================================================================
email received on 10/1/10

Dear Ms XXXXX,

We have verified the several warrants to act and observed that you did not register with our firm for the filing of the Writ.

To set the record straight, the solicitor in charge of the matter then was Ms Audrey Chang and not Ms Wendy Wang. Your assumption that she is a local solicitor is therefore incorrect. However Ms Wang was involved in liasing with the several claimants.

As you are not our client, we are unable to answer the queries set out in your email below eventhough in 2002 we may have answered your email.

Yours faithfully,

XXXXXXXXXXXX
Director
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Advocates and Solicitors
=====================================================================

Please ignore grammar or spelling or typing errors in those email.

Please mind yourself when enter into any service or contract here. I am extremely impressed by the experience. Anyone who has experienced these like me got to think twice about what over place one's trust means ... do not get me wrong!
#38288 by sporeacco Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:05 pm
Oh just forgot to say:

the email for query made in 2002 Sept and Oct between me and the firm are still kept in my emailbox.

the last email I sent out was dated right 7-day before the date on that amended judgment. :bondage: :roll:

This is singapore :laugh-s:
#38289 by sporeacco Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:13 pm
To: "..." <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: 2nd Inquiry about Lim Moi Lee case
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 22:43:36 +0800
>Dear Ms ...
>
>Judgment has been obtained sometime in September 2002. Now awaiting
>instructions to enforce the Judgment.
>
>Yours faithfully
>
>(firm name)
>----- Original Message -----
>From: "..." <[email protected]>
>To: <[email protected]>
>Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2002 3:43 AM
>Subject: 2nd Inquiry about Lim Moi Lee case
>
>
> > Dear Ms Wang,
> >
> > Good morning!
> >
> > Sorry to disturb you again for the LIM Moi Lee case.
> >
> > I sent an email for inquiry a week ago. Have you received it?
> >
> > Could you please tell me the case process? I have no intention to push
>just
> > wonder whether the judgment is released or not.
> >
> > Should any further assistance be made by me, please inform me and I will
>try
> > to fulfill as soon as possible.
> >
> > Thank you for your reading and hope get your reply soon.
> >
> > Best regards,
> >
> >
> >
> > ...
> > 2nd October, 2002
> >
> >
> > ==========FOR YOUR REFERENCE==============
> > >Dear ...
> > >
> > >
> > >Thank you for your email.
> > >
> > >We have prepared the papers for filing the Judgment in default of
> > >appearance on 25/8/02 and the courts will approve the judgment 2 weeks
> > >later. In this regard, we shall keep you informed once the Judgment is
> > >returned from the courts.
> > >
> > >
> > >Yours faithfully
> > >
> > >
> > >...
> > >77 High Street
> > >... High Street Plaza
> > >Singapore 179433
> > >Tel: (65) ...
> > >Fax: (65) ...
> > >Website: www....com.sg
> >
> > ==========FOR YOUR REFERENCE=================

copied directly from my emailbox. the Only edition is name and the firm made here

i post it to keep a record. thanks
#47969 by jamie_paris Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:33 pm
Unfortunately, I had the same problem at the end of January. I should have read this wesbsite earlier :cry:

1 month later after signed up to a room rental on a website. Through this website, a girl contacted me: Ruth Slack Simone. She sent me that: «Are you still searching? l have one room vacant for rent from my three bedroom apartment and is available for short and long term stay. Fully furnish and very close to the shops, bus transport and school... my apartment is located in the city centre of Singapore, if you are interested you can get back to me For more details about me and my apartment for rent.([email protected]) As am rushing to School and waiting to read from you over my email address.» (the 25 of January)

location: 210, Jalan Sultan #03-15,textile Center Singapore 199018.
rent: 500S$
deposit: 1000S$
rooms: 3 (only one available)

She said her mother is in London to taken control of her Daddy's business past away there. So, she’s the only one of the family in the apartment. The second room supposed to be rent by Juliet Parker ([email protected]), a dutch girl.

She told me a lot about her, about this place, sent me some pictures. Asked me for my passport, date of movin-in/movin-out to make the lease agreement. She asked to read it carefully and wire transfer 1500S$ through western union to her mum Brenda Simone living at 60-66 Saffron Hill EC1N 8QX London. After that, the keys will be send through DHL.

During this time, I was in Bali so I’ve proceed online. But online you can only send 888S$ per transfer. I couldn’t make 2 so I’ve asked for her bank information to make a transfer directly to mine account to hers. So, she gave me her lawyer’s account information:

Name of Bank: Santander Bank
Name: Mr .N.Madzime
SORT CODE: 09-01-27
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 84129761
IBAN: GB07ABBY09012784129761
SWIFT: ABBYGB2LXXX

After I made the transfers... she said that her mother was contacted by a canadian who were really interested by the room and could paid in advance. Then she replied saying that her mother would agree to retain me as the original tenant if i transfer another 2000SGD. As I haven’t got the money I said no, give my money back... She asked me to send 1000S$... still too higher for me...She begged her mom and finally said: «send as much as you can»...
The end of this story: her mom get a car accident, she’s not able to speak to tell her daughter the details about the tracking number. The only thing I want to get the keys at DHL... After that she asked me for more money to get medication to her mother...

We have sent over 50 emails in 2 weeks (from the 25/01/2011 to the 11/02/2011)!!! I made a report.

This is the important informations:

landlord/tenant: Ruth Slack Simone: [email protected] / +4470-31860-503
landlord (mother of the tenant): Brenda Simone
landlord address: 60-66 Saffron Hill EC1N 8QX London
landlord lawyer: MR N. Madzime

room in singapore: 210, Jalan Sultan #03-15,textile Center Singapore 199018.
flat’s description: 3 rooms, fully furnished, 1 bathroom, 1 living room, 2 parkings...
another roommate: Juliet Parker ([email protected])
#47970 by jamie_paris Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:39 pm
I forgot to say: it was contacted by the scammer through the website easyroommate. But thanks to the website, I get a room for 250$/month and it's a a great room!!! So, there are not only scammers on it!!!
#47972 by Helen Halper Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:02 pm
Hi jamie_paris!
Welcome to Scamwarners.
I'm really sorry to hear that you were scammed. If you look around these forums you'll find many other cases of criminals targeting innocent folks who are just looking for a place to live. I'm glad to hear that you did find a place and hope that you are happy there.
Would you please post the headers from one of the emails that you received. If you haven't done it before this will show you how: http://www.ip-adress.com/faq/view_email_header/

#48006 by jamie_paris Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:34 am
Scammer: Slack Simone
210 Jalan Sultan - Textile Center, Singapore

From Slack Simone Tue Jan 25 18:23:09 2011
X-Apparently-To: *******@yahoo.fr via 217.146.182.126; Tue, 25 Jan 2011 18:23:13 +0000
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received-SPF: none (mta1024.mail.ird.yahoo.com: domain of [email protected] does not designate permitted sender hosts)
X-YMailISG: gnbi_0EcZAqEwKmwjkejqWEa8o0zXIlMKf0uqpiQKCDUOfJo
2jFoAkc9bCkCPBDqyN6SM3uEUIhPMqqKF9QFOCFcIlQWamEUCNV95wu3MX1n
3_N7y7Hvg13TGs6p5JU1x9iIxMFER3KDszmlaF_amI36mgsI7UItpolfyzHv
vSa43NduHIJhPQmGpCVhAA4gCkHjPThv_ScaO66xAnKdqin504ANiNi71QnL
n8uxAp2k7x1fxwqgDoRLjNnSLLJUqaKUT_AoUypHdRrruE.kpQmDNSuThl1V
Uxd38iuCi6M1fgiE0871t0uFXc8q2k1TSe2WTBJJNcoeECgBgWR27CF8S5XD
P19n7L3o9pCL.kore7AKI4xjH3GEVjFXPVqKfii4Z44G9bTCT8qB_baJmbhn
9DcX95P0YWT2EqdIZADNaMmCaUdoOkwQrdxcgNLF2qts_CmCaabNmlTwHCPH
JfIKjkiPKtWb34CLMcuaHqpK.YWt6XDWiRm.yU7EhJP0j.enQUKB4.8J1aD3
VpwOQZ72UeTyrt7vZpD6hGPkJysz_ihbO28fJm8.CYhWwvAqktM6mvJp7lGF
j0DGGbuRwj1E_93hfzSkmB41yUtxPAHDouLyaWckd3LruqM2Ysbi_1h998b6
XaeFy03MsFlPzgWqFr9tlz7SkntPDnqfuH3Pg5QckVuMZEwd_MUf._6xDns0
fIt7lp55Z97OSxMyDsU7fr0TWXJOGYWPPg9Pv2JllryO86phrvsX8i.4k3Ji
tPHxC4CtfgndyVhyQJlgcZgZXkanfGM9HDUBHdcuktq.WpVk7qVGN3xcu8aQ
Q_LCBNOesPPjx4yU2CVI_oP4opcInYswiU7vZoihyN2XT79.aCxco9_a8enb
Jx9wrAXpgPDacQHVZG9RfwyCya1AB2HWIdXolpgWZOlDBeVWD_uFtPHq8cmk
GasHYhkns4wLYuE6rF67BTCb5kn8X07Ma3cWVg89MErqpooaIBhv.Iz67oFr
EF4VUEbifsvdhsqfj4hodzo46CXKLEZp7M5FieXE.vGx53TIDqfVDcCAK9kQ
OUaxkfJmEu4axwUbd9rSFtA2DVI4w6m3upj0fnxJ4voi.8OwNekMNqGN_4g6
AmoloBhlgSJgkYbJ5LcATAhc3VOCthWeelIhpgX7lZG5vVnchEEZn5snWg5X
48TynuIXJP_Uo7FZ_npghSO.IzBvKxDg_EB8OsbVJBt3YZa4.a3Hj1sTg7PL
z6SwbQTmjTlKYY2nBXhrwLiqn9G9c6fFVbz4xRPKT2CtJKlOzsTd94kh1n95
wrXmMTVdPOCQQ3aPbxR6PF8RbV7g5jCQICaXG_TyGV6UYHTZZFgvcB7anjET
FcCAtQq_.F3p97ATryxdtK8INmeBSU4SPwAIrvGh7Mv6BfmxO2.VPScesQY5
VlgXtYjy6L.Hbq4JqxO94NiGPpguAxHHXUMB86INMZDtnnvuN66usP5UpluK
CWLS1fVDRHj5vD4hIOHlJCeyyybVa9FUkw_tjW7CtwfPTalzgz80QF4z8Y9K
Od19vVXDBtKYuFPCP4AsdlyrJEJk28h3tqptWQL8XYbuLcOlxfMIDx7pn07G
91_PQqNLyFcrjiAMRdoLg8SPzgcuR_blu9iiGe.g
X-Originating-IP: [98.138.85.232]
Authentication-Results: mta1024.mail.ird.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (HELO web120505.mail.ne1.yahoo.com) (98.138.85.232)
by mta1024.mail.ird.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 25 Jan 2011 18:23:12 +0000
Received: (qmail 48144 invoked by uid 60001); 25 Jan 2011 18:23:10 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1295979790; bh=+qquGMBw4LImVIzIIy+3V+kRQ+Eo+4cZGGozEAKDxrE=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=nyqX9lrRyQeFCyvMPkpew/vBjFfME/1CxuL+06MM1il5JQUMsBQ/NqREy4iHbyVsavA8ht8LK54AjlSo/rm3196jiBxpYk5rWqwR06aVNttPBFsq/pRTH+Wz6ytMrx/4sVSHW+R1pvkRMjJN0BInLgfw/j1d6/pu751q6BF1otI=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b=Zbi7NW+4jQfn97b2d4u2XB7G3tnOo6zNsbnT6woRv5ClRGE8z2Aj5/Y3I9ns/n1+7Ic0xA/g1Dpn4fSn8wQfLxQXLcbo+JEmKvYZ3kc3oST640Lv9bmtfAfHoNLBc2pB/CZAveqwFTG/q9VC7i0JH0bVINB+inPrXDSFzOu1Ovk=;
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-YMail-OSG: 3NL3YF4VM1m_vF70q9R26bVeYsugGUHjQW79NgYv3Bc0RzI
56o1k7ILlWU8zWm2h.O0_oEeaPTgIzz1j1ucTRyLLyFVZVDqWcN45EO8G.Xq
t7mWVZMuBbzJhXO4gE1Uc7hk1NPlRbXkx3_NhGL4Fh4gXYUX.IsJfJMkzugv
FHBx32q7D5zMjASe6kSlZC_aRGqMLAVQbLJlgn3XPbS09Ktzvh90VtYv0upS
QqEcbJAUkUDZOIoMTLaY-
Received: from [41.217.65.10] by web120505.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 25 Jan 2011 10:23:10 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.4.20 YahooMailWebService/0.8.107.285259
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 10:23:09 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Re : room for rent
To: ******* <*******@yahoo.fr>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-444036540-1295979790=:47094"
Content-Length: 281818
#48155 by David Jansen Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:20 am
Welcome here qwerty11.

No, you will not get into trouble for that. And the scammer unfortunatly will get many scanned passports, and they often never do anything with them.

Being a victim doesn't mean you stand alone. We're here to help you.
#48186 by jamie_paris Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:08 pm
But it's weird, how can she do to get the money if I send to England?

I'm still in touch with her, she still looking for more money... She took alrealy 2000S$, I still don't have the keys, I don't have money anymore (I said I have only 300$ but I can't send it because I have to translate my degrees for apply to get my work permit and stay in Singapore) so she's upset!!! It's completely crazy, immoral, shameful...

She sent me her passport. But I have a question. Can I do something, if she trusts that i'm gonna send money...can we ask wester union to alarm the police?