Room for Rent and other rental scams
#20570 by Michelle Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:40 pm
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 7:49 AM
To: Michelle
Subject: I'm Interested !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi
My name is Claire Bill 28 year old Female /div, with
no kids , a graduate of Harvard University in
massachusetts And i work as a professional fashion designer. I'm
currently in Uk on a business trip. I am a cool,nice
peson who is totally committed to human development, friendly, very trust worthy and value People being around me alot.I love travelling,sporting and enjoy making friends.
I dont smoke but do not mind people smoking around me. I am cool headed and easy going person with no bad record and like to have a roommate or roomie who is
very responsible and understanding, someone i can really getalong with.I saw your advert and i am sincerely interested in the room advertised so i would like to move in as soon as i arrive in the state. I have chosen your city for me to live when i arrive. I am easy to get along with and well mannered. I do not use people's items without permission and consideration..... Kindly get back to me ASAP with the your monthly rent and the deposit i need to pay to enable you turn down other interested parties and keep the place for me until i arrive,because i will like to pay for the deposit before my arrival and i will like to know the total amount the rent for a whole year would be,as i am more interested in a long term lease,but still open to any form of lease you want. But i will like to pay the deposit first of all before i arrive to show my seriousness and so that you can hold the place for me until i arrive.I am single as i said and i am not attached to anyone at the moment.can't wait to arrive to the states.Pls do get back to me with the room description.I await your reply.
Best Regards,

Advertisement