Room for Rent and other rental scams
#20681 by Michelle Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:50 am
Date: Sat, Jan 23, 2010 at 10:33 AM
Subject: Room/shared...
To: Michelle

Hello,
I am a female, i am from Brussels,Belgium .I want you to know first before anything that i am christian but i dont critisize other people's or religion .Here are little things i would like you to know about me. I'm 27 yrs and single.Never been married.I'm clean, quiet and respectful. I am a sensitive,intellectual,patient and caring person, have a good sense of amusing and am easy to get on with. I am a faithful and committed person,who is very considerate of other people's feelings. I don't drug, I don't smoke and i don't drink.. I enjoy going out with my friends to movies, plays, parks, hikes, anything to do with the ocean and horses but i'm cool living with people.... I also love to go on date but seldomly party. I swin for fun and sometimes play tennis.... I model for a clothing company here in Belgium .i am on a programme supported by Belgium Goverments in the states for All stars modelling comptition that will take place in united states .and I am searching for a
place to stay.I will like to know more about the room and I would really want to secure the room before my arrival,I will like to know if it would be possible for me to pay for the room before my arrival,I will want to know the total amount of the room per month with the utilities included .All these vital information are very important for me to know before submision of my proposal to the Promoter . The following information will be needed to get the payment to you.
(1) Your full name as it will appear on the payment.
(2) Address..
(3) phone number.
Hope to hear from you
Mary

Advertisement