Room for Rent and other rental scams
#20682 by Michelle Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:55 am
Date: Sat, Jan 23, 2010 at 8:15 AM
Subject: I NEED A PLACE TO STAY
To: Michelle

Hello,
How are you doing this great days?I am interested in renting your room.I am Mary Nelson and am 28 years old.At present i am based in London UK but I am relocating to your State in a couple of months.Consequent to this and in order to make settling in easier and quicker i am searching for accomodation early and i saw your ad on the web and i want to make a reservation for your apartment.I can assure you that you will not have any regrets letting out this apartment to me.I am a quiet person and can get along well with anybody,i am coming over alone,with no family no pets,i do not smoke and i drink very lightly.Please reply me as soon as you read this email.I ll be waiting to hear from you.You should contact me via email.Hope to hear from you soon.Hope to hear from you soon.i woun't be able to come by to see the place and call you for now but Here is a little info about myself,my full name is Mary Nelson,I am a british citizen but have lived in Texas
Houston,i left there when i was 13 years old,I am 28 years old now,i hold a degree in BUSINESS AND RESOURCES MANAGEMENT FROM THE METROPOLITAN UNIVERSITY IN LONDON U.K.Right now am in africa to see my mum who is a missionary there and i would be coming down to the US from there.I can include a picture of me so that you can know who you are about to rent out to,if you wish to see it.I have always nursed this dream of going to back to America,I am coming over to work but it will be based on internet for the first two months then later i can progress to personal contract.I am looking forward to establising a consultancy firm.I will want you to send me some pics of the Units,and would like to know the conditions of the house if you cant get the pics.and also the total leasing price or the amounth to be deposited.Hope to hear from you soon.
Regards.
Mary.

Advertisement