Room for Rent and other rental scams
#21375 by Michelle Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:43 am
Anny Smith ([email protected])

"My name is Anny....
Thanks for your Reply to my E-Mail,However its absolutely good and lovely,I am ok with all your terms and condition also with your move in price plus utilities.Am willing to pay in advance upon my arrival.My coming over there is by my company surpport,they are
responsible for all my financial area and the best payable by cashier's check,or money order....and as you accept the above method of payment Kindly give me your full name and address,phone number so that this paymnet will be issued out to you asap.This payment incloud my flight ticket to your place and somem otherthings,So what you need to do is to take it to your bank and as soon as you have it cash you kindly diduct you rent fees and help me send the remening balance to my travel agent so that i can book my flight and come over.A little about myself....I'm 27 years old, work with aSTOLT COMEX SEAWAY. in UK Regional office....A Christian,Who is responsible,considerate, clean and respectful of others people and their things.I like to laugh and make others laugh, I like to be social as well as have time to soak up the peace and quiet.I like to write, read, watch the ocasional tv show,I am an easy going person and like to have an apartment/roommate who is very responsible and understanding, someone I can really get along with...I will be so glad if you can get back to me with the information so that this payment can get to you asap,Below is my pic for you. or if you don't want check they can still send it to Credit Card that will be more easy.....Look forward to hear from you.get back to me
with your info?
Full Name
Full Home Address
City
States
Zip Code
Phone Number

Advertisement