Room for Rent and other rental scams
#21792 by Michelle Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:42 pm
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 20:00:08 +0000 (GMT)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: I NEED A ROOM
To: Michelle

Season Greetings,
Compliment of the season to you and your family, . i'm writing you regarding the advert i saw on craigslist, Am Lillian Scarf and am 23 yrs old, i work with a small clothing firm in UK, I am relocating back to the United States. Consequent for my educational leave and also looking forward to have my Master degree in a good university around to start the new semester so that i can finish on time this january...i am searching for accommodation early and i saw your add on Craig list and i want to make a reservation for your apartment Or be a roommate. I can assure you that you will not have any regrets letting out this apartment to me.I am a quiet person and can get along well with any body,i am coming over alone with no family or pets, i don't smoke, but i drink very lightly. However i will like to know if you still have the room for rent, and if you do pls get back with the inquiries below.

(1) The maximum lease period available
(2) Exact amount of payment per month
(3) Deposit fee in applicable and other utilities
(4) Method of payment

I will be expecting your email as soon as possible, pls kindly reply me soon, because i will like to make the payment out to you soon
Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Lillian

Advertisement