Room for Rent and other rental scams
#146039 by blueberry Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:43 pm
Apartment rental post --> http://paris.fr.craigslist.fr/apa/3545698230.html

Watch out these rental scammers!!!

Subject: RE: EUR700 / 2br - Paris Bastille Apartment for rent (paris)

Hello,
The apartment has 2 bedroom so i am willing to rent the rooms out. there is parking space no fee on that, firstly i will like to know how long you want to stay in my apartment,because I'm not in France now, as I'm in the Manchester /United Kingdom now,I just secured a new job here in Manchester /United Kingdom,Little about me, am an American, with a wife and 2 kids, i just started my own Computer Engineering Busines s (NGO). but i will be renting it out for a long time now as long as you want to stay, It cost 700euro per room which include the utilities in the apartment. Public transport (trams and buses) are just a couple of minutes away furnished with TV,DVD,fridge,internet,chairs,wardrobe,reading table,AC,Heater,cooker.
The apartment is located in a very peaceful and cool environment, it is a 2 bedroom with a kitchen,toilet and bathroom and a living room,the whole flat cost 700euro all bills included, with a security deposit of 400euro plus one month rent and all together is 1,800euro which is REFUNDABLE at the and of your stay if nothing is damaged from my Square meters:82m.sq
LOCATION:Address:Address:20 avenue Parmentier, 75011, Paris, France
this block of beautifully finished apartments boasts many enticing features...
MY TERMS AND CONDITION ARE:
1.I DO ALLOW PETS IN MY APARTMENT.
2.CLEANINGS AND TIDINESS IS IMPORTANT.
3.MAXIMUM OF 5 PEOPLE ALLOWED
So if you are still interested let me know asap to proceed on the next
step......feel free to ask any question.
Regards
Advertisement