Room for Rent and other rental scams
#174392 by nimmaster Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:31 am
Hello,

I must confess that am new in this landlord business.. However, My name is Gerald J Barbier,I own the house located at (...). Due to my job as a missionary I spent less time in the States so I could not get a hold on any Realtor to handle this rent issue, although it was when I knew how long we are going to stay in Oxford, (North Carolina) that I decided to rent out the house. However, the initial plan was to sale out the apt. which I tried, but sometimes the agents inflates the prize and it takes longer to sell i am telling you this in case if you find the house on another website, that is the old advert. because of this reason and more we need a responsible person (With good credit) that can take very good care of it as we are not after the money , but want it to be clean and for you to take it as if it were yours.

Attn : The rent are including the Utilities are intact such as Dishwasher,Dryer, Electric Stove, Fridge, Washer,Air Condition,Sewage,Trash,all included in the monthly rent,as i am in a governmental programmer that sponsors my utilities on monthly basis etc.Please note that, we are a kind and honest family,that spent a lot on property that is available for rent, so in one accord,we are soliciting for your absolute maintenance of this house and want you to treat it as your own.We want you to keep it tidy all the time so that we shall be glad to see it whenever we are around on a visit.

Here is the Property Description

Available Now!!!
Bedrooms:3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms:2Bathroom
Square Footage:2,576 (Approx.)

Security Deposit :$800 (Refundable)
Monthly Rent : $800 (utilities included)

Pets Policy : Well Trained Pets are Allowed

Address of the house: (...)
Lease Term : As long as you wished

SO IF YOU ARE REALLY INTERESTED I WILL WANT YOU TO FILL THE RENT APPLICATION FORM.

RENTAL APPLICATION FORM

Neatly complete all information below. All other applicants over the age of 18 must complete
and sign their own application.

TENANT'S PERSONAL INFORMATION

FIRST NAME: __________________
MIDDLE NAME: __________________
LAST NAME: __________________
PROFESSION: ________________
PHONE (____) __________ (WORK)
PHONE (____) __________ (HOME)
MARITAL STATUS: _________
KIDS _____ (YES/NO), HOW MANY ________
PRESENT ADDRESS: ___________________________
CITY: _______________
STATE: ______________
HOW LONG? ___________IF RENTING
WHY ARE YOU LEAVING?________________________________________
CURRENT RENT: _______
PREVIOUS ADDRESS: ___________________________
CITY: ________________
STATE: _______________
HOW LONG? ____________ IF RENTING, APARTMENT.
WHY DID YOU LEAVE? ______________________________________
PREVIOUS RENT: _______
IF THIS APARTMENT IS BEING GIVEN TO YOU,
HOW LONG DO YOU INTEND STAYING? ____________
DO YOU AGREE TO PAY THE DEPOSIT BEFORE RECEIVING THE KEYS:-------------
HOW SOON DO YOU INTEND MAKING THE PAYMENT?
WHEN DO YOU INTEND MOVING IN? ______________
*PETS*
IF YOU HAVE A PET,
NAME OF PET: ______________
KIND OF PETS: _____________
WEIGHT: ___________________
HABITS
DO YOU SMOKE? ______________
DO YOU DRINK? ______________
DO YOU WORK LATE NIGHT? ____

I CERTIFY that answers given here in are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. I authorize investigation of all statements contained in this application for tenet screening as may be necessary in arriving at a tenant decision. I understand that the landlord may terminate any rental agreement entered into for any misrepresentation made above. you can bring in your stuffs and items, only inform me about your move in.

Please make sure this questions are fill correctly because the best way you answer with your comment will impress me the more to accept your applications.I know you would want to see the house before making any kind of rental payment , which is understandable.We can make arrangement for the keys and documentation including an Authorization letter to be shipped to you, this will give you the opportunity to view house.

----------
Signature:

-----
Date:

Please get back to me today with a reply,

Regard

Gerald J Barbier & Family

God Bless You
Advertisement