Room for Rent and other rental scams
#178118 by Con Warner Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:31 pm
"Hibure bhrede" <[email protected]> wrote:
We are pleased that you have an interest in our house,my name is Sebastin cloud ,Our lovely home is still available for lease and we want responsible adults/family who are neat and also believe that they have what it takes to take care of our house as if it were theirs. My wife and I initially had it up for sale but had a change of mind in leasing it out ourselves because the agent that was in charge of our rental property was asking too much of an agent fee and also making it difficult for people who cannot afford the rent, stay away from renting my house.
The reason why our house is up for lease is because I got transferred from my parish here to Ohio,Cleveland Catholic charities Annual appeal 2013(http://www.clevelandcatholiccharities.org) to our head base Cleveland, Ohio in Bishop William Cos-grove Center , for campaign over child abuse and also http://www.supportunicef.org and less privilegde support all over the world I will be away with my family for at least 4 to 5 years because of the love I have for them, I have decided not to sell our house and also assuring them that we only have few years to spend here and will be willing to lease it out to person/family who is willing to assure us of taking absolute care of our home and pay their rent on time. I will start by telling you more in regards me and my family. I have a lovely . I work as a Robotic Programmer & Welder/Fitter here in and got married to a lovely wife who is a member of Joyce Meyer Ministries . We will be very pleased if we can find the right tenant to rent our home, a person who is a clean freak and does not tolerate anything that has to do with dirt... we also would like to know more about you and your family, your renting
experience and how long and when you plan moving into our home. You can reach me # 3177213042 ASAP

RENT:600
DEPOSIT:1000

PLEASE TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF
Full Name___________________________________
Current Address:
Home Phone
Mobile Phone
Date of Birth________________________________
Reasons for Leaving__
Are you married___
How many people will be living in the house________________
Do you have a pet_______
Do you have a car________
Occupation___________
Monthly Income______
Move In Date______
HOW SOON CAN YOU HAVE THE DEPOSIT PAYMENT SENT TO ME____________
HOW SOON DO YOU WANT TO RECEIVE THE KEYS AND DOCUMENTS OF THE HOUSE__________________________

Available :Available Now for move in, The rental fee is inclusive with utilities and my home available as at this moment. You can reach me # 3177213042 ASAP.

God Bless You,
Sebastin cloud

NOTE:THE SIGN BOARD IN FRONT OF THE HOUSE WAS JUST PLACE THERE FOR MY REASONS IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT

This person asks for a deposit payment via Western Union, MoneyGram or bank transfer with a promise that you can have the keys to a property that does not belong to him.

Sounds safe. It's not!

At other times, he will ask for proof that you are able to pay the deposit and rent due to a string of time wasters.
This proof is in the form of a Western Union or MoneyGram payment to a lawyer,a friend or family member.

In either case, if payment is made and you give this person the details, they will collect the money.
You will not hear from them again.

All the details such as names, addresses, pictures etc. that the scammer uses in order to back up his story, are stolen from elsewhere.

If you are reading this because you are looking for property to rent, and you are in contact with this thief you are probably searching Craigslist, Gumtree or similar listing sites. If you receive any requests from 'Landlords' asking for some kind of payment before viewing, then it will also be a scam. Please forward the mail to me at the address in my signature line and I will investigate and list them if necessary.

To: Con Warner
Subject: Re: 126 S Craig Ave, Pasadena, CA 91107?

Thanks so much for the interest you have on the house,i really appreciate the message and i am informing you that you have been choosing as the new tenant to the the house,now i will have you answer some questions,how soon can you arrange the deposit and the first month rent,because they are using for donations to the charity home,this is the main reason why we are renting the house out just to raise some money for the supporting the needy and that was why the rent was so cheap,and how soon do you think you will want to move in so we can send the keys and soon as you get either the deposit or the first month rent to the charity home.

Thanks and God bless you.

Sebastin cloud,

Email: [email protected]

Latest updates regarding Internet Fraud: http://www.antifraudnews.com
Advertisement