Room for Rent and other rental scams
#179116 by ljsukay Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:40 pm
Well this guy is busy. Tried the same thing with me in San Diego. Wanted me to send $3400 via Western Union to Italy.

Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2013 7:32 AM

Thanks for your kind interest ,
My name is Campbell Curtis, the owner of the apartment .I bought this apartment for my daughters during their studies in US, but now they come back home in Italy permanently, so I'm renting the place, even for long and short period.
The apartment has 2 Bedrooms ,2 Bathrooms (cold/hot water, electricity, wireless broadband Internet, digital TV, 1 parking spots for 2 cars, dishwasher, garbage disposal, microwave, refrigerator, washing machine) .The neighborhood is very well served with public transportation,park playground, shops,supermarkets ,you can easily get things needed.
The rent is $2,100 per month, security deposit is $1,300 and you get it back at the end of contract or when you decide to leave the apartment.
Before we go any further I would like to know a little something about you, like how many persons you intend to live in the apartment, and for how long.
Thank you
Advertisement

#179117 by Bryon Williams Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:45 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners ljsukay,

Please post the email address the scammer used with you. This will help others avoid him if they search by email address.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/