Room for Rent and other rental scams
#179582 by Barbsie Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:19 pm
SECOND SCAM I GET EXPOSED TO IN TWO WEEKS:

Heinze Bernard W

[email protected]

Hello,
I am Heinze Bernard the owner of the place you want to rent,thanks for your interest in my place,i am presently located in Florida,Usa where i am spending my retirement alone,i lost my wife Ana 6 months ago she had cancer that was why i decided to change environment. i decided to rent my place once again,first time i tried to rent it out my well trusted friend who also was the rental agent he almost sold my place,so that was why i took back my keys and flat documents and lock the place up,but i will love to try renting it out by myself,i am a very good Christians God fearing,humble and very easy going,and so i will love to only rent to well behaved person or people who can help me take very good care of my place.
My place is well furnished with new carpet, pad, Central heat AC and heat,tile floors,Complete new paint, and varnished all cabinets,New mini blinds and equipped with a refrigerator, new stove, new dishwasher and new disposal.washer,dryer,microwave,stove and oven broadband internet,plus storage room where you can keep my things if you want to use your own furniture.
it is located at: 21 Barnham Ave Cape Town 8001
I am renting my place out for R3000 monthly,you are to make a month deposit R3000 plus R6000 security deposit.(R6000 will be refunded to you when you want to move out of my place)
Please tell me more about yourself and kindly fill the below rental application form,I have attached pictures of my place to this email.

Feel free to call me anytime on :+1 323 435 3040

THE PHOTOS ARE TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE AND AFTER THE FIRST SCAM I LUCKILY FOUND ON SCAMWARNER I COULD SEE THIS ONE FROM A MILE SWAY.
Advertisement