Room for Rent and other rental scams
#180513 by tcoddington06 Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:31 pm
Hello

Thanks for your interest and inquiries about my house. Yes the house is still available for rent and we are looking for a responsible person/family to occupy and maintain the house now that we are not around. Myself and family just traveled to West Africa for a program called FAMILY LIFE AND HIV EDUCATION AND THE HIV PREVENTION FOR RURAL YOUTH PROGRAM, the program is taking place in three major countries in Europe, Africa, UK . We will be away for 4 to 6 years or more that is why I have made up my mind to put up my house for rent to whom ever that will take good care of it.

Also how long do you intend to stay? How soon do you intend to move in? FEATURES : Laundry, Electric Range, Electric Heat, Master Bedroom, Playground, Car Park.AMENITIES: Air Conditioning, Patio/Party Deck, Cable TV, Ceiling Fans, 24 hours Internet service, Dishwasher, Firepit, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, security alarm, Pets Friendly, Refrigerator, Washer / Dryer.

DETAILS ABOUT THE HOUSE..
Number of bedrooms:3
Number of bathrooms:2

House Address : 6 Fairview Ln Newburgh, NY 12550

Rental price: $700 per month and security Deposit is $500(Security Deposit is Refundable) Utilities included in monthly rent Pets Welcome.

Call us for more information : +2347016009318 or 0112347016009318

********RENT APPLICATION FORM*********

PLEASE TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF

1)Your Full Name______________________________
2)Your Full Address & Phone Number______________________________
3)Are you married?_________________________
4)How many people will be living in the house______________________________
5)Do you have a pet______________________________
6)Do you have a car______________________________
7)Occupation______________________________
8)When will you like to move in?_____________________________
9)How long are you willing to stay in the property________________
10)Picture of the occupant If Available____________________________
11)When are you ready to Move In?________________
12)How Many Months are you willing to rent?________________
13) How Soon Do You Have The Deposit?_____________

Looking forward to hear from you with all this details so that i can have it in my file in case of issuing the receipt for you and contacting you.Await your urgent reply so that we can discuss on how to get the document and the key to you,please we are giving you all this base on trust and again i will want you to stick to your words,you know that,we do not see yet and only putting everything into Gods hand,so please do not let us down in this our property and God bless you more as you do this.

Regards,
Leonard Kahn

On Thursday, November 7, 2013 8:59 AM, Removed (BW) wrote:
I was interested in setting an appointment for possible viewing of this property. My name is Removed (BW) Removed (BW)Thank you

http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/apa/4175370350.html

THIS SCAMMER IS NOW DOING THIS IN NEWBURGH NEW YORK AREA AND IS USING A DIFFERENT EMAIL PLEASE BEWARE
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:57 am, edited 2 times in total. Reason: Added quotation and removed personal information.
Advertisement

#180526 by Bryon Williams Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:01 am
Thank you for posting the email address [email protected] . Scammers often will change email addresses so it is good to keep up with them.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/