Room for Rent and other rental scams
#181280 by Michelle Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:06 am
Von: Christina Leukel [mailto:[email protected]]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 14. November 2013 18:33
An: Michelle Banks
Betreff: Re: Anfrage zu Ihrem Objekt 72111086

Hallo,
Ich bin Spanisch und ich lebe in Spanien. Ich suche jemanden, um meine Wohnung zu mieten von meiner Großmutter, die Deutsche war geerbt suchen. Bevor wir weiter, würde Ich mag, um ein wenig über sich selbst wissen, wie wie viele Personen in der Wohnung und für wie lange auch, was domenio Arbeit bleiben. Ich werde glücklich sein, für jeden, der sie sauber zu halten, ordentlich und ernsthafte mag mieten. Ich kann die Wohnung für eine unbegrenzte Zeit (1 bis 5 Jahre vielleicht mehr) zu mieten. Ich kann auch für kurze Zeit (2-3 Monate Minimum) zu mieten. Die Miete pro Monat beträgt 330 Eur ohne aller Nebenkosten. Sie können meine Möbel verwenden, oder Sie können Ihre eigenen verwenden, ist es das gleiche für mich. Ich habe die Möglichkeit, auf den Versand sämtlicher meine Möbel hier in Spanien, wenn Sie Ihre Möbel mitbringen wollen. Die Wohnung ist genau wie auf den Bildern, sehr sauber und mit allem ausgestattet was Sie benötigen, wurde vor kurzem renoviert. Sie können in der Wohnung am selben Tag verschieben, wenn die Schlüssel und Vertrag von mir unterschrieben erhalten. Das einzige Problem ist, dass ich die einzige Person, die die Schlüssel hat bin, aber ich habe eine Lösung, wenn Sie wirklich interessiert sind.
Danke für Ihr Interesse und ich hoffe, Ihre Antwort.

PS: Antworten Sie mir in Englisch
Vielen Dank.

Hello,
I'm Spanish and I live in Spain. I'm looking for someone to rent my flat inherited from my grandmother, who was German. Before going further, I would like to know a little about yourself, like how many people will stay in the apartment and for how long also, what domenio work. I will be happy to rent to anyone who likes to keep it clean, orderly and serious. I can rent the apartment for an unlimited time (1 to 5 years maybe more). I can also rent for short periods (2-3 months minimum). The rent per month is 330 Eur without all utilities. You can use my furniture, or you can use your own, it's the same for me. I have the option of sending all my furniture here in Spain, if you want to bring your furniture. The apartment is exactly like in the pictures, very clean and equipped with everything you need, has been recently renovated. You can move in the apartment in the same day when receive the keys and contract signed by me. The only problem is that I am the only person who has the keys, but I have a solution if you really are interested.
Thanks for your interest and I hope your answer.

PS: Reply me in English
Thanks.

Von: Christina Leukel [mailto:[email protected]]
Gesendet: Freitag, 15. November 2013 21:32
An: Michelle Banks
Betreff: Re: Anfrage zu Ihrem Objekt 72111086

Hello,

Thanks for your reply,
That sounds great !
I deleted announcement because there are many people interested.

I must let you know that I can rent the property for maximum 10 years.
The minimum period is 2 months, but I'd rather like to rent it for a
long term. You seem to be a very nice person and I can assure you we
will not have any problems .Like I have inform you before, the price
you shall pay for 1 month of rent will be 330 Eur and i want also
guarantee deposit 600 Eur (the guarantee deposit 930 Eur you will
receive back when you leave the apartment), with no extra taxes to
pay. The money, I want to receive it monthly to my bank account, so I
hope it will be no problem for you to wire the money .

I am willing to send you the keys so you can visit it and see it suits
your needs. The delivery for the keys and viewing permit (signed by
me), will be made with Remax Company to make sure that we can trust each other.

I will explain the procedure if you are interested so please e-mail me
as soon as you read this message because I really need to take care of
this matter.

Thank you

This person asks for a deposit payment via Western Union, MoneyGram or bank transfer with a promise that you can have the keys to a property that does not belong to him.

Sounds safe. It's not!

At other times, he will ask for proof that you are able to pay the deposit and rent due to a string of time wasters.
This proof is in the form of a Western Union or MoneyGram payment to a lawyer,a friend or family member.

In either case, if payment is made and you give this person the details, they will collect the money.
You will not hear from them again.

All the details such as names, addresses, pictures etc. that the scammer uses in order to back up his story, are stolen from elsewhere.

If you are reading this because you are looking for property to rent, and you are in contact with this thief you are probably searching Craigslist, Gumtree or similar listing sites. If you receive any requests from 'Landlords' asking for some kind of payment before viewing, then it will also be a scam. Please forward the mail to me at the address in my signature line and I will investigate and list them if necessary.

Advertisement