Room for Rent and other rental scams
#186111 by nina1.bg Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:50 pm
Split topic - CW

I guess i am victim of same scammer but using new email [email protected]

Hello,

Thanks for your interest. The apartment is still available. There is no other persons in the house, so you will not have to share the apartment. The registration is allowed. The apartment has the following facilities:Wireless internet facilities,Phone,Microwave,washing machine,Dryer,Refrigerator,bathroom toilet,lounge/living room,kitchen,utility room.

My name is Hans Muttens,i live in United Kingdom , i have a lovely wife Michelle and 23 year old daughter, Lisa. I am very proud to say that starting yesterday i became a grandfather, so i'm SO SO HAPPY. I bought this apartment for my daughter during her studies in Netherlands, but now she's back in UK permanently so nobody is there to take care about renting it, so I will just send you the keys and contract using a Estate Delivery Company.

They will act as a third party in our transaction. I hope it's OK with you, since this is the only reliable option. If you are still interested to rent my apartment just answer me and i will give you more details .

Kindly let me know if you will be interested in renting my apartment so that we can proceed further.
Cheers , Hans !
Advertisement