Room for Rent and other rental scams
#195531 by Bryon Williams Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:16 pm
This rental scammer is advertising on Craigslist.

$1300 / 1br - FULLY FURNISHED 1 BEDROOM APARTMENT IN LUXURY BUILDING. (SoHo)

All utilities included!($1,300 per month)
Must have deposit to hold space
Fully furnished with bed, desk, dresser and shelves
Wifi included
Air conditioning/ heating
Fully furnished kitchen
-------------------------------------------------------------
IF YOU'RE SERIOUSLY INTERESTED IN THIS APARTMENT KINDLY GET BACK TO ME WITH THE INFORMATION BELOW TO THIS EMAIL; ritacole649 @ yahoo . com

NAME:
EMAIL:
PHONE NUMBER:
CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT DATE:

I WILL BE PATIENTLY BE WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE!

Originating IP: 41.190.2.218
Originating ISP: Etisalat-ng
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

Reply-To: Rita Cole <[email protected]>
Thanks for your interest in my apartment. Congratulation the apartment is available.Beds, Baths, Doorman Yes,Furnished with TV,DVD player,A/C -Heater, FREE high speed wireless internet, iron, Full kitchen with Microwave, coffee maker, toaster, flatware, dishwasher, pots/pans, Lovely bed room with bed linens provided , towels, shampoo, soap, etc and also Laundry is in the basement, so you won't have to leave the building at all.. .

The periodic Rate are:

Monthly rate:$1,300.

We offer both long and short term lease.you can extend your stay..

To book this apartment, you will have to pay an up-front payment of first month which is $1300 plus a refundable fee of security damage deposit of $200 which altogether is $1500 .The balance of the rent will be paid on your arrival date. The security damage deposit will be refunded to you on your departure date when the housekeeper have check the apartment and ensured you didn't damage the property..

But before then you have to fill an agreement and booking form which you must read carefully and follow all the instruction given on the form. do let me know when to send the booking form so we could proceed with the booking and reservation of the apartment and payment.

You will get the full set of keys of the apartment and nobody will be sharing the apartment with you.The apartment sleeps up to 4.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Thanks.

I would love to show the apartment to you but presently someone is occupying the space and will be leaving before your move in date, I can help you to reserve the apartment for immediate move in as soon as the current occupant leaves only if you can fill the Booking and Application form and also make the deposit payment. Let me know if you're still willing to proceed, the paper work is ready.

Please advice,
Thanks.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement

#195551 by Bryon Williams Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:38 pm
Originating IP: 41.190.3.236
Originating ISP: Etisalat-ng
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Nigeria

Thanks so much for getting back to me again, I have attached the Residential Lease and Agreement Form, Dully fill it and send it back to me and also regarding the Deposit payment, the required amount is the first month rent which is just $1,300 plus the refundable security damage fee of $200, Altogether is $1,500 which you'll need to pay to my accountant's Bank account after filling the attached form... Let me hear from you asap so that I will know when to send you my accountant's Bank Account information.

Please advice,
Thanks

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#195564 by Bryon Williams Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:06 pm
Below is my accountant's Bank information for you to send the required deposit of $1,300 plus a refundable security damage deposit of $200 altogether is $1,500.

Name: Diane Rapoport
Account number: 162021xxx
Routine number: 074000010
BANK NAME: Chase Bank
BANK Address: 14195 Mundy Drive Noblesville, IN 46060

Once my accountant confirms your deposit payment, I will send you the booking confirmation and I can also send you the keys of the apartment via UPS or FEDEX if you like. I will be patiently be waiting to read from you for payment confirmation at your earliest convenience.

Thanks and God Bless.

#196707 by Troy Platt Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:00 pm
Below is the information i will need you to make the wire transfer of the deposit to;

Name: JXXXX Murphy
Bank address: 500 W. Montauk Hwy, W. Babylon NY 11704.
Acct#: XXXXXXXX7928
Routing#: 026009593
Bank's Name: Bank of America

Kindly send me the confirmation slip once you're done with the wiring...
I will be patiently be waiting to read from you at your earliest convenience,

Thanks and God Bless.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
#197190 by Bryon Williams Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:23 pm
Rita Cole [email protected]

For you to reserve this apartment for your desired date, could you please use the nearest Western Union outlet around you to make the deposit to Jacki's information, She will also cash it that way but i will be the one to pay for the transfer charges which you will need to deduct from the $1,500 you wanted to deposit. kindly get back to me with MTCN so that I will give it to Jacki and she will be able to pick it up and your reservation confirmation will be sent to you as soon as possible. I'm sorry for the inconvenience anyway... below is her information;

Jacki Murphy
3 Dewey Pl. Lindenhurst NY 11757.

I will be waiting to read from you at your earliest convenience,
Thanks and God Bless.