Room for Rent and other rental scams
#202887 by AlanJones Sun May 25, 2014 8:28 am
Rental scammer

Thanks for the mail, i am so happy to let you know that the apartment is still very much available for rent.
=Address:Derde Weteringdwarsstraat 32 1017 Amsterdam, The Netherlands and it just about 1.2km distance to its metro station,the apartment spacious is about 80sqm and a room is about 30sqm, restaurant and public transport all around and it's 8mins walking distance to the supermarket, so it's located in a very nice and safe area in Amsterdam. Attached are some pics of how my apartment looks like.
=price:450
=security deposit:500 payment which is refundable while packing without any lost or damage of my properties.

And also i want to let you know that i will not be available in amsterdam for now as i am presently in UK working,but all you need to do is to go straight to the address i sent you and view the apartment but i want you to have it in mind that you will not have full access into the apartment as it is locked and i am here with the keys. Thats why i sent you those pictures so that you can see how the apartment looks like.For you to get the place reserved we will both sign a rental agreement contract which will be prepared by my lawyer then i will post the keys of the apartment and the payment receipt to you via DHL express (1-2 days delivery ) after your deposit payment which is your first month rent and the security deposit has been confirmed.
Please get back to me as soon as you can as i will need some info from you which i will send to my lawyer to prepare the rental agreement contract. Feel free to contact me. +447053862132
Hope to read back from you soon.
Best regards,
kai

NEVER pay money if you haven't physically seen the inside of the apartment. Real landlords make sure that prospective tenants can view the inside of the property.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement