Room for Rent and other rental scams
#217606 by Michelle Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:57 am
On Tue, Sep 2, 2014 at 6:32 PM, LaMarcus Neal <[email protected]> wrote:
Thanks for your interest and inquiries about my house,Yes the house is still available for rent and we are looking for a responsible person/family to occupy and maintain the house. Myself and my wife just traveled to Texas (TX) for an international Christian follower's crusade, Am one of the Coordinator for United State Missionary Organization We will be away for 4 to 5 years or more that is why I have made up my mind to put up my house for rent to whom ever that will take good care of it.

Also i want you to to know that the reason my wife and i make the rent so low is because we believe that there is a rich and poor in this life, also we are not after the money all we need is our home well good take care off, that is why we make the rent so low,also we are a very good christian and we are a kind of family that do help people like us,

Note:i am not around to show the inside,you can go check out the house and the neighborhood from the outside and get back to me if you really like it,and let me know so We can make arrangement for the keys and documentation including an Authorization letter to be shipped to you, this will give you the opportunity to view house. Below is the house address (1418 N Rhodes St, Arlington, VA 22209)

DETAILS ABOUT THE HOME..
Address of the home (1418 N Rhodes St, Arlington, VA 22209)
2bedroom and 2 full bathroom
Rental price: $1,200 per month
Security Deposit is $1,000. (Security Deposit is Refundable)
All Utilities included in monthly rent

Attic
Dishwasher
Dryer
Washer
Microwave
Garbage Disposer
Dryer
Dishwasher
Washer
Pets : Dogs, Cats Allowed!!!

Here is the rental application form get it filled out so we can proceed further on how the keys and all the paperwork of the home can get to you ASAP, so you can have full access to the inside of the home and move in asap

RENT APPLICATION FORM

FIRST NAME:________________
MIDDLE NAME: ________________
LAST NAME: _________________
PROFESSION: ________________
(CELL)PHONE ()_________
(CELL)PHONE () _____________________
(WORK)PHONE () __________
KIDS _____ (YES/NO), HOW MANY _______
PRESENT ADDRESS: ____________________
CITY: ______________
STATE: _____________
ZIP CODE: _______________ HOW LONG? ____________IF RENTING
WHY ARE YOU LEAVING?
IF THIS Home IS BEING GIVEN TO YOU,
HOW LONG DO YOU INTEND STAYING?______________
WHEN DO YOU INTEND MOVING IN? ______________
MONTHLY INCOME:
IF YOU HAVE A PET:
NAME OF PET: _____________
KIND OF PETS: _____________
HABITS
DO YOU SMOKE? ___________
DO YOU DRINK? ______________
DO YOU WORK LATE NIGHT?____

You can contact us @ (757)803-9005 or text @ (210) 570-6706

LaMarcus Neal

Thanks and God bless you

On Wed, Sep 3, 2014 at 4:38 PM, LaMarcus Neal <[email protected]> wrote:
Thanks for your email, and may the good lord bless you and your family, i want you to know that like i have told you in my previous email that my family and i are currently down here in Texas (TX) due to our missionary work, and the keys and all the paperwork of the home are down here with us, also we don't have anyone right there that you can meet or to show you the inside of the home for now, but you don't have to worry about that my wife and i are ready to get the keys and all the paperwork of the home mail out to you ASAP, so you can have full access to the inside of the home and move in asap, so kindly get the rental application form fill out so we can proceed further with the rental. here is the and address of the home once again (1418 N Rhodes St #106, Arlington, VA 22209)

Also i want you to to know that the reason my wife and i make the rent so low is because we believe that there is a rich and poor in this life, also we are not after the money all we need is our home well good take care off, that is why we make the rent so low,also we are a very good christian and we are a kind of family that do help people like us,

Here is the rental application form get it filled out so we can proceed further on how the keys and all the paperwork of the home can get to you ASAP, so you can have full access to the inside of the home and move in asap

RENT APPLICATION FORM

(CELL)PHONE ()_________
WHY ARE YOU LEAVING?
MONTHLY INCOME:
IF YOU HAVE A PET:
HABITS

Thanks And Remain Blessed

This person asks for a deposit payment via Western Union, MoneyGram, pre-paid credit card or bank transfer with a promise that you can have the keys to a property that does not belong to him.

Sounds safe. It's not!

At other times, he will ask for proof that you are able to pay the deposit and rent due to a string of time wasters.
This proof is in the form of a Western Union or MoneyGram payment to a lawyer,a friend or family member.

In either case, if payment is made and you give this person the details, they will collect the money.
You will not hear from them again.

All the details such as names, addresses, pictures etc. that the scammer uses in order to back up his story, are stolen from elsewhere.

If you are reading this because you are looking for property to rent, and you are in contact with this thief you are probably searching Craigslist, Gumtree or similar listing sites. If you receive any requests from 'Landlords' asking for some kind of payment before viewing, then it will also be a scam. Please forward the mail to me at the address in my signature line and I will investigate and list them if necessary.

Advertisement

#258565 by Michelle Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:48 am
Date: Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 12:16 PM
Subject: RE: Spacious 1br floor apartment located in the South Side Flats between S
To: Michelle Banks

Thanks for your interest and inquiries about my house,Yes the house is still available for rent and we are looking for a responsible person/family to occupy and maintain the house.Myself and my wife just traveled to Texas (TX) for an international Christian follower's crusade, Am one of the Coordinator for Texas Missionary Organization We will be away for four to five years or more that is why I have made up my mind to put up my property for rent to whom ever that will take good care of it. Also how long do you intend to stay? How soon do you intend to move in?

DETAILS ABOUT THE HOME..
Address of the home (130 S 20th St # 2, Pittsburgh, PA 15203)
1 bedroom and 1 full bathroom
Rental price: $650 per month
Security Deposit is $600. (Security Deposit is Refundable)
All Utilities included in monthly rent

Dishwasher
Dryer
Washer
Microwave
Garbage Disposer
Size:900 sq ft
Air Conditioning
Ceiling Fans
Dishwasher
Double Oven
Garbage Disposal
Storage
Washer / Dryer
Pets : Dogs, Cats Allowed!!!

Note:i am not around to show the interior of the property, you can go check out the house and the neighborhood from the outside and get back to me Feel free to ask any questions you do not understand and i will be looking forward to receive your email as soon as possible. Below is the rental application form get it filled out so we can proceed further on how the keys and all the paperwork of the home can get to you ASAP, so you can have full access to the inside of the home and move in asap

RENT APPLICATION FORM

(CELL)PHONE ()_________
WHY ARE YOU LEAVING?
MONTHLY INCOME:
IF YOU HAVE A PET:
HABITS

You can contact us @ (201) 589-5801 if there is no answer to your call then you text @ (708) 608-0365 due to we are always busy with our missionary work here.

Mr Neal Perseghin
Remain Blessed

This person asks for a deposit payment via Western Union, MoneyGram, pre-paid credit card or bank transfer with a promise that you can have the keys to a property that does not belong to him.

Sounds safe. It's not!

At other times, he will ask for proof that you are able to pay the deposit and rent due to a string of time wasters.
This proof is in the form of a Western Union or MoneyGram payment to a lawyer,a friend or family member.

In either case, if payment is made and you give this person the details, they will collect the money.
You will not hear from them again.

All the details such as names, addresses, pictures etc. that the scammer uses in order to back up his story, are stolen from elsewhere.

If you are reading this because you are looking for property to rent, and you are in contact with this thief you are probably searching Craigslist, Gumtree or similar listing sites. If you receive any requests from 'Landlords' asking for some kind of payment before viewing, then it will also be a scam. Please forward the mail to me at the address in my signature line and I will investigate and list them if necessary.