Room for Rent and other rental scams
#220868 by sas_sterling Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:20 am
single home <[email protected]> wrote:

Thanks for your response and interest in our house. Our lovely home is still available for lease and we want a responsible adults/family who are neat and have what it takes to take care of our house as if it were theirs. My wife and I initially had it up for sale but had a change of mind in leasing it out ourselves because the agent that was in charge of our rental property was asking way too much of an agent fee which was making it tough for people who cannot afford the rent to stay away from renting my house.The main reason our house is up for lease is because I got transferred from my place of work to (TEXAS), I and my family will be away for at least a couple of 12 to 13 years because of the love I have for them, I have decided not to sell our house and also assuring them that we only have few years to spend here and will be willing to lease it out to person/family who is willing to assure us of taking absolute good care of our home and pay their rent on time. I will Start by telling you more in regards about me and my family. I have a daughter named Mary(19years) who attends University of Pennsylvania studying Medicine, she has a lot going for her and she is also down to earth in all that she does to keep us happy and when she is back home on vacation, she also assist her mom in the house work to do when am at work. I work for a Highway Construction Company here in (TEXAS) and got married to a lovely wife (Maribel) who is a member of Holy Family Cathedral Church. We will be very pleased if we can find the right/potential tenant to rent our home, a person who is a clean & responsible and does not tolerate anything that has to do with dirt. we also would like to know more about you and your family, your renting experience and how long and when you plan moving into our home.

INCLUDED IN THE RENT: Cable , Kitchen completely equipped, Kettle - Toaster - Dishwasher - Freezer - Microwave - Oven - Dryer- Heat - Water - Washing Machine and

Electric.

House Address : (833 Flintridge Dr, Fairborn, OH 45324‏‏‏)
=============================
PROPERTY DESCRIPTION...........
Number of Bedrooms: 2
Number of Bathrooms: 1
Pets are welcome!!!
Rent: $500
Refundable security Deposit:$500

I want you to provide the following information to fill the rent application form below

RENTAL APPLICATION FORM

Your Full Names :__________?
Phone # :__________?
Single Or Married:__________?
How many proposed occupants : __________?
List all in addition to yourself including approx age : __________?
Present Address : __________?
City/State : __________?
Personality of pet : __________?
Intended length of lease: __________?
Preferred move in date : __________?
Earliest possible date of payment: __________?
How many months rent can you pay upfront? Minimum (1 month + security deposit) or (2 months + security deposit). Which option do you prefer________?
Length of previous tenancy : __________?
Present occupation : __________?
References :_________?
Are you ready to put down any payment before you get the keys; __________?

Hope you are okay with the price of $500/ month All utilities are inclusive with rent heat, laundry facilities, air condition, Etc. and the security deposit fee is $500... PETS ARE FULLY WELCOME! You can drive by the house at your earliest convenience to see it from the outside then get back to me asap.

We are looking forward to hear from you ASAP.
YOU CAN CONTACT ME AT(612) 354-6315
Mr & Mrs Vazquez .. & Family.

I had responded to a listing on Zillow.com. Upon sitting down to reply to his questionnaire, the final question raised a red flag, so I checked the property tax records and found that this person's name was nowhere to be found. I then Googled the phone number and Scam Warners website was at the top of the list! THANK YOU!!!
Advertisement

#220977 by Mike Wilson Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:23 pm
Hello sas_sterling ,
Thank you for posting the information on this scammer as this will help others who may be searching for information on this scam.
If you have any additional questions about this scam please ask.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon