Room for Rent and other rental scams
#226878 by want2helpbaiters Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:33 pm
I didn't see a place to put for sale, so I'm hoping putting this with rentals will work.

Hubby got this email, I told him to send it to me so I can post it and the email it came from will be searchable.

Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2014 8:37 AM
To: (email removed)
Subject: RE: Question about the home at 1203 Midvale Ct # 0, Hampstead, MD 21074

The main reason our house is up for SALE is because I got transferred from my place of work to TEXAS, I and my family will be away for at least a couple of 12 to 13 years, so that is why i decided selling my property out in a cheaper price, so as to get a buyer asap, i wont be back in state to show you the property,and also i got nobody in town right now, this is the only way i can sell my home out to you ok, i will be mailing the keys and documents of my home via FedEx company down to your present home address, you have to secure my home first with a deposit of $1,850, so as to get my keys sent out to you via FedEx and also your money is refundable once you get my keys and you dont like the inside you tell me and i refund your money back and you send me my keys back ok, but once you view the inside of my property and you love what you see, we can then go from there, i will get the necessary documents of my home mail out to you then for you to sign,after we are done with that, you can then come up with the balance of the payments ok..
Let me tell you a little about my family. I have a daughter named Hanandez(19years) who attends University of TEXAS studying Medicine, she has a lot going for her and she is also down to earth in all that she does to keep us happy and when she is back home on vacation, she also assist her mom in the house work to do when am at work. I work for a Highway Construction Company here TEXAS and got married to a lovely wife (Maribel) who is a member of Holy Family Cathedral Church.And also get back to me with details about your family.

House Address : (1203 Midvale Ct, Hampstead, MD 21074)

PROPERTY DESCRIPTION...........
Number of Bedrooms: 4
Number of Bathrooms: 2.5
SALE PRICE : $40,000
DEPOSIT : $1850

If you are really interested get back to me with the following ok.

Your Full Names :__________?
Phone # :__________?
Earliest possible date of deposit payment: __________?
Present Address : __________?

You can drive by the house at your earliest convenience to see it from the outside then get back to me so we can proceed on how you will be getting the keys.

We are looking forward to hear from you ASAP.

Mr & Mrs Vazquez & Family
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Added quotation.
Advertisement