Room for Rent and other rental scams
#227407 by Bryon Williams Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:01 pm
Hi,
My name is Alice and I have available the apartment in Calle Michelangelo, 945.

Something about me:
I'm a 45 years old British woman and I worked as a development engineer in Venezia. My contract period there expired and now I've moved back to Leicester-my born city, to spend some time with my family and to get a job here.

The rent is €440.00 per month including all the utilities. It's fully furnished and equipped, but there is a storage where you can deposit my furniture if you want to bring your own stuff.
The apartment has 85 m2 (1 bedroom, a living room, 1 bathroom) and was recently renovated.

As I said, I'm in Leicester because I live here now and I'm the only person who has the keys of the apartment, but I have a solution to solve this problem, so you can move in the apartment when you receive the keys.

As you can see my italian is not very good, so I prefer to respond in English.

Thank you and let me know if you have any questions for me.
Alice Mustow

The apartment is free in this moment, you will only have to receive the keys and the contract to check it and see if you like it. In order of that, I've found a way for us to complete the deal safely and fast so you will receive the keys in less than 3 days. No one could help me show the apartment because I don't know the neighbors.
The solution I've chosen is provided by a company called UPS Logistics, so they will take care both the delivery and payment issues.

Regarding the monthly payments I want to receive them in my personal bank account, so I hope it will be no problem for you.

I would like to know more details about you. This just to know us better, it is very important for me to know who will live in my apartment.
I think you can understand me.. and finally I request money for 1 month of rent + 1 month warranty.

Hope to hear from you soon and I'll explain you more about how we will do this.

Best regards,
Alice

I will inform you about how this service works. So, you will need to deposit into UPS bank account the money for 1 month of rent + 1 month warranty= 880 €, so they can proceed with the shipping and you will receive the keys and the contract.

I will explain you step by step how UPS service works:
- To start the transaction I will need your name and address, so I can make all the legal arrangements with UPS.
- UPS will check the envelope and if everything is in order they will send you a invoice to let you know they have the package in their custody.
- After you will receive the payment invoice, you will need to make the payment in their bank account.
- After the transfer is checked, you will receive the package to your address in short time. Then,you will go with UPS agent to see the apartment and you will have 24 hours to decide if you keep it or not.

If you don't like the apartment by any reasons, the agent will give you the money back in your hand, and you will send them the package back to return me.
All this time the company will keep the money in holding, I will receive it only after the contract is signed!

If you agree then, you need to forward me your name and address so I will be able to make all the arrangements with the UPS.

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards,
Alice

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement