Room for Rent and other rental scams
#233238 by Michael Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:29 pm
Scammer Annot Parmentier - in this case operating on Belgian websites.
[email protected]
Script is classic apartment rental scam

Hallo,

Helaas weet ik niet veel Frans of het Nederlands, dus ik liever in het Engels te spreken.

My name is Annot Parmentier and I received your email of interest for rental of my property.
I am a research engineer for a pharmaceutical company and I bought the property while working on a 2 year contract in Belgium as an alternative to renting . I am the only owner , the property is paid in full and with no legal problems . The property is not inhabited since I am no longer living in Belgium . You could be my second tenants .
My intention is to rent the property to nice , clean people and in order to do that I would like to know a little something about you , like how many persons do you intend to live in, do you have a steady income ,etc . I must tell you from the beginning that I don't have a problem if you are a student and I don't have a problem with pets (I own a little dog myself) and I appreciate sincerity.
Also here is a little something about the apartment and myself so we can get to know each other.
The rent for 1 month is 400 Euro including all utilities (water, electricity, Internet, cable, parking, air conditioning, dishwasher, garbage disposal, microwave, refrigerator, private washing machine). You can rent the property for any period of time (open end contract).
About myself, I am 56 years old and as I told you I am a research engineer for pharmaceutical company, currently living in United Kingdom.
You can move in the apartment in the same day when you receive the keys. The only problem is that I`m already in United Kingdom, but I have find a solution if you are still interested.
Thank you for your interest and looking forward to a future collaboration and friendship.

Best regards,
Annot Parmentier

If you are in contact with this scammer, stop all communication immediately! There is no apartment, only lies.

Account inactive - messages are not being monitored
Advertisement