Room for Rent and other rental scams
#233377 by AlanJones Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:01 pm
From Florian Kaiser - [email protected]

Hallo,

Darf ich vorstellen: Mein Name ist Kaiser Florian und ich bin der Besitzer der Wohnung.
Ich bin 41 Jahre alt und wenn ich in Österreich gelebt, ich habe Sie an die Lebensmittelindustrie gearbeitet.
Ich habe Ihr Interesse über meine Wohnung, die gemietet werden können, wie ich dauerhaft in Großbritannien verschoben.
So wenn Sie Vermietung meiner Wohnung interessiert sind, kontaktieren Sie mich.
Ich Suche nur ernsthafte Menschen, die meine Wohnung in gutem Zustand und perfekt sauber halten können.
BITTE SCHREIBEN SIE MIR ZURÜCK IN ENGLISCHER SPRACHE, WENN DU KANNST.

Vielen Dank und viele Gruesse aus England,

Warten auf Neuigkeiten!

English translation

Hello,

May I introduce: My name is Florian Kaiser and I am the owner of the apartment.
I am 41 years old and when I lived in Austria, I have you worked in the food industry.
I have your interest about my apartment, which can be rented as I moved permanently in the UK.
So if you are interested in renting my apartment, please contact me.
I search only serious people who can keep my apartment in good condition and perfectly clean.
PLEASE CONTACT ME BACK IN ENGLISH IF YOU CAN.

Thank you and best regards from England,

Waiting for news!

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#233379 by AlanJones Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:13 pm
You seem to be a very nice person and I can assure you we will make a great rent .
I must let you know that I can rent the apartment for unlimited period .
The price you shall pay for 1 month of rent will be 350 EUR .
I want 1.500 EUR Kaution .
The guarantee deposit - Kaution - 1.500 EUR you will receive back when you leave the apartment .
The apartment is in perfect condition and it is fully furnished and renovated.
It has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 kitchen and 1 living room .

This 350 EUR includes all utilities :

- Water, gas, electricity, Internet, cable TV, parking, refrigerator, microwave, heating
- Air Condition , Microwave , Washer , Oven , DVD , Sound systems , Dryer , LCD Tv , Cable TV and Wireless Internet .
- The apartment is fully furnish and has fully equipped kitchen .
- There is parking space which is free of charge .
- High speed wireless internet for your convenience .
- Cat , Dog , Are allowed .

Of course you will have to see the apartment .
Since i have nobody there to handle the visit for me I am willing to send you the keys , so you can visit the apartment and see if it suits to your needs .
The delivery for the keys and viewing permit (signed by me), will be made with Yodel Direct Distribution ( www.yodel.co.uk ) to make sure that we can trust each other.

I will explain the procedure if you are interested , please e-mail me as soon as you read this message .

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#233380 by AlanJones Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:17 pm
I will explain the best way I can .
I will go to Yodel Direct Distribution real estate agency and I will give them the keys , make the rent contract and pay the rental fees to start the official rent transaction for us .
The real estate agency will send an agent to show you the apartment in my name .
You will meet with the agent at the address of my apartment ( in front of the building ) .
The rental company Yodel Direct Distribution requests in advance payment for the first month of rent + security deposit ( 1.850 EUR ) to be sure that the client ( you ) really has the intention of renting the apartment .
This is a legal and normal procedure because Yodel Direct Distribution must send the agents all over Europe with insurance and real reason .
I have already signed a contract with them and I have already paid for the service , so if you want to rent this apartment we will have to follow the rules of the rental agency .

I want to make 2 things very clear :

a) The 1 month of rent plus security deposit that you have to pay in advance is 100 % returnable if you don't like the apartment after the vist but I'm sure that after you inspect the apartment you will sign the rental contract and you will take it .
b) The payment is a simple formality and by paying you are not obliged to rent the apartment .
After the visit you can refuse it and get your money back from Yodel Direct Distribution.

Now , in order to start the official rent transaction I will need the following information from you :

- your full name ( first name , last name )
- your current address ( street name , street number , postal code , city )
- your telephone number (mobile or home number )
- rental period (period you want on the rental contract )

After I will receive this information from you I will go to the rentals agency 's office and complete the papers with your information .
They will send you an invoice with the payment and delivery instructions and all you have to do is follow these instructions to pay the money so they can send the agent with the keys and paper to my apartment .

PS: YOU WILL GET ALSO THE RENT CONTRACT ( mitvetrag ) SIGNED BY ME FROM Yodel Direct Distribution

#233381 by AlanJones Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:19 pm
- For some reason you refuse to rent the apartment , Yodel Direct Distribution will give you the money back and return me the keys and the contract.

- You must understand that you are making a safe transaction by legal rules and the money must be deposited in the company safe custody so they can have your part of trust so they can bring the keys with a real reason !

- You will be able to see first the apartment and i will get the money from the company only after you are inside my flat with the contract signed .

- Your money will stay at the company during this period and they are returnable from them to you in case you will not accept my apartment after the agent will come there and you have inspected the apartment .