Room for Rent and other rental scams
#233386 by Ohno Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:37 pm
Same rental scam here. This is terrible.

[email protected]

Hi Removed (BW),

I hope everything is good. The apartment is still available. We thought we had the place leased to a couple we showed it to today, but now it seems that they are no longer relocating, so we need to rent to keep searching for a tenant. You were the second one to show interest about it.

I know you want the address of the property, but my husband doesn't want me to advertise the address as a measure of safety. Last time we did that without being diligent, it was broken into and vandalized. As you can imagine, we want to avoid that! We setup a walk through after you have recieved your credit report. You will be responsible for cable, internet, and phone, if you decide to have these services. For the FIRST time, we are allowing pets at this property. The rental term is 12 month lease, but can be switched into a half year lease if preferred. We require one month notice before moving out, as a courtesy.

When you're ready for a personal appointment, then please go to the link below and grab your credit report. We use this site since it's it gives you 3 scores. Just fill out the form and indicate that you want the report. We are not concerned with any negative scores, it's more of a formality to have it on file with our property insurance. You can get it at CLICK HERE

Remember, print out the report and bring it to the tour.. We'll also waive your security deposit if we see that your rating is above 560+.

Please let me know when you grab your report. I can then schedule you for a showing of the place.

Thank you,
Gina Long
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Split and removed personal information.
Advertisement