Room for Rent and other rental scams
#235785 by slimgirl23 Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:37 pm

Hello,

We are pleased that you have an interest in our house, our lovely home is still available for lease and we want responsible adults/family that are neat and also

believe that you have what it takes to take care of our house as if it were Yours. The main reason our house is up for lease is because I got transferred from my place

of work to OHIO and i will be outta state for 11-12years, I work for a Highway Construction Company here in OHIO and got married to a lovely wife who is a member of

Holy Family Cathedral Church... We will be very pleased if we can find the right/potential tenant to rent our home, a person who is a clean & responsible and does not

tolerate anything that has to do with dirt. we also would like to know more about you and your family, your renting experience and how long and when you plan moving

into our home..The rent includes all utilities and close to all amenities. The place is available for immediate move in.....

INCLUDED IN THE RENT: Cable , Kitchen completely equipped, Kettle - Toaster - Dishwasher - Freezer - Microwave - Oven - Dryer - Heat - Water - Washing Machine and

Electric.

I want you to provide the following information to fill the rent application form below

RENTAL APPLICATION FORM

Your Full Names :__________?

Phone # :__________?

Single Or Married:__________?

How many proposed occupants : __________?

List all in addition to yourself including approx age : __________?

Present Address : __________?

City/State : __________?

Personality of pet : __________?

Intended length of lease: __________?

Preferred move in date : __________?

Earliest possible date of payment: __________?

How many months rent can you pay upfront? Minimum (1 month + security deposit) or (2 months + security deposit). Which option do you prefer________?

Length of previous tenancy : __________?

Present occupation : __________?

References :_________?

Are you ready to put down any payment before you get the keys; __________?

Below is the rental property address: 5928 Stafford Dr, Southaven, MS 38671

4 bedrooms 2 baths

Pets allowed: Yes

Rent: $800

Refundable Security Deposit:$800

The rental fee is inclusive with utilities.

You can also reach me on (302) 232-5393 through text or call

You can drive by the house at your earliest convenience to see it from the outside then get back to me asap.

Sincerely;

Mr. & Mrs Hauser & Family.
Advertisement

#235786 by slimgirl23 Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:43 pm
I was recently a victim of this jerk and he pretended to be a Christian man renting his home; after communication via e-mail and text messages.. It appeared he was a scammer after I loss $400 of my money..
Numbers he used to contact me
818-275-1059
614-356-9623
I am not sure if I can post phone numbers but if you prey on a innocent single mother you need to Reap what you sow