Advertisement

#239637 by Bryon Williams Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:56 pm
^^ Thank you.

Can you please post the initial email he sent you. This will help others as scammers often use the same script over and over.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#241172 by Mike Wilson Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:43 pm
Dear Sir/Madam,

I thank you for your prompt reply and am glad to announce to you that the delegates have decided to lodge in your facility.

However, I wish to inform you that our vacation tour is been sponsored by a UK company and they have notified us that they will pay for all our tour expenses with one certified company check.

We will not be able to make a 50% deposit as advance payment to hold the booking because all the money required to pay for their accommodation is in this single cheque. Therefore i will have to instruct them to send the cheque to you immediately so that you can receive your money in advance long before they arrive and confirm the reservation/booking.

Again, a pre-arrangement has been made with a logistics agent who will take care of our flight tickets, car rental services and vacation tours which i believe you may not provide in your place, so we have engaged the services of a logistics company.

And since you are the first services we have booked, the delegates have resolved that you will take charge of the certified check payment, so that once you have cleared funds in your account, you will deduct the cost of your accommodation services and then wait for instructions on how to use the refund, which is meant for other logistics services needed by the delegates.

What you have to do is simple, Once you receive the certified bank cheque, deposit the cheque in your bank account to get the clearance for the cash, after which you deduct the cost of your services (as a single cheque has been drafted by our sponsor to cover all these expenses) and forward the balance to the logistics company. I will provide you with their contact details as soon as we conclude with them. Hope this is understood?.

The concluded amount on the check is £8,900, this will cover your accommodation services, and other logistics services(flight tickets booking, car rentals,vacation tours etc), and we know that you don’t provide such services, hence we contracted the services of a tour agency.

Kindly provide the following details, so that the cheque will be written in your preferred name and forwarded to you immediately inorder to confirm our reservation;

* Your full name OR company's name (as to be written on the cheque);
* Your address for the delivery of the cheque payment;
* Your valid telephone number for further correspondence;
* Your fax number if you have any;

FIND BELOW THE NAMES AND PASSPORT DETAILS OF THE DELEGATES FOR THE BOOKING;
(1). Mr. Darold Smith,....Date of birth:11/09/1969........Passport Number: DE019283746
(2). Dr. Scott Williams,....Date of birth: 21/09/1961........Passport
Number:ES345009384
(3). Mr. Christian Mataway,....Date of birth:02/09/1970........Passport
Number: HE109333485
(4). Mr. Philip Ardley,....Date of birth:10/03/1959.........Passport Number: NO288765152

PLEASE NOTE THAT; The reason for sending the European cheque to you is that our sponsor's company has approved a memo that one certified cheque payment of
the company's account, should be issued to cover all the expenses during our vacation stay in your accommodation facility and since you are the first service we have secured, we decided to forward the cheque payment to you.

Moreover, remember that all the bank charges will be deducted from the cheque. I await your positive prompt reply while I thank you for your usual understanding.

Your swift reply with the rental contract agreement will be highly appreciated, while we hope for a memorable stay in your place.

Am waiting for your prompt response while hoping that the stay of the delegates in your place will be made memorable and comfortable.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. Darold Smith
7 Chapel Lane, Branton Doncaster, South Yorkshire
DN3 3NG
England
TEL: +447087625281
EMAIL: [email protected]

NOTE: All correspondence and replies to be forwarded to "[email protected]"

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#270525 by Benidarim Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:20 pm
New e-mail address [email protected], and e-mail sent to us

Dear Sir/Madam,

I want to book reservation for 4 delegates coming for a leisure/vacation in
your area which will commence from 19th of March, till 26th of March, 2016

We will need either 2 double rooms, 4 single rooms or an apartment that can
accommodate 4 guests for 7 nights.

I will need the total cost of the stay for 7 days for 4 guests with discount
if possible.

Get back to me with the grand total price for our stay so we can discuss
payment.

Yours Sincerely,

Dave Scott Franklin

ADDRESS: 8, Willow Lane, Norwich,

Norfolk, England.

NR2 1EU

United Kingdom.

00 +44(70)87625281

E-MAIL: [email protected]
#271046 by vonpaso xlura Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:41 pm
The number +447087625281 is phony. All numbers beginning +4470 are redirects; many are used by scammers to appear to be in England when they are not.

One of the passport numbers contains an invalid country code.

Thanks for posting!

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10