If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#243870 by coinpuppy Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:27 pm
YOU NEED NEED NEED to go to an attorney. MONDAY! Your grandfather is in serious risk as well. As they are married HER financial transactions are HIS financial transactions. An attorney will talk with your for free for a half hour, maybe more. They will advise you what to do. The other option is to call law enforcement. I know where I live in Florida the Sherrifs office actually HAS a special "Help Seniors not fall for scams" unit (it has a better name than that, but I cannot remember it) There is a good chance that you can get a cop or two to come out to your grandmothers house and scare her straight. But you need more info. Google "Internet love scams" there are some sites better to hep with this paticular type of scam......much more is at stake phychologically here. Many victims of love scams become suicidal when they find out the truth. I wish you luck , PLEASE do not turn a blind eye to this any longer. I know it is awful and you don't want to be involved, but your grandparents could be in serious trouble.
Advertisement