Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#249398 by codatoarch Tue May 05, 2015 7:03 am
I have received a mail, as Monster source, from an Indian job recruiter called InfraJobs. It presents itself as a division of AddRec Solutions Pvt Ltd, No 1 Construction & Real Estate Recruitment Company with Recruitment Services in Dubai, India & Singapore. It asks me to complete a table with some information about me and to send my CV. I'd like to know what do you think about it. I trust you and your capability to ability to recognize a fraud. Thanks in advance.

That's the copy of the table:

Position: Sr Architect - Design Manager (Immediately Joining)
No. of Positions: 1
Work Location: QATAR
Experience: 15 - 25 yrs
Qualification: Degree in Architecture.
Salary Range: 25 QAR-30 QAR (Inclusive of ALL) + Medical + Air Ticket
Industry: Contracting company only
Mandatory Criteria’s to be met by all candidates submitted for any of the above positions
We require candidates from Construction firm
Candidate Should be responsible for the design Coordianation and coordinate with Execution Team.
We require candidates who can join Immediately (10-15 Days).

Please ensure following information is mentioned very clearly in every CV sent across to us
1.      Full Name (First Name, Middle Name and Family Name)
2.      Mobile no
3.      Date of Birth (please mention exact date of birth and not just the age)
4.      Nationality
5.      Total Experience in years
6.  Current location of the candidate
7.  Qualification (Name of degree, Name of university and year of completion to be clearly mentioned)
8.  Current salary (Ensure you mention currency and amount very clearly)
9.  Expected salary (Ensure you mention currency and amount very clearly, Please DO NOT WRITE NEGOTIABLE OR AS PER COMPANY STANDARDS ETC.)
10.  Notice Period
11. Skype ID
Advertisement

#249402 by AlanJones Tue May 05, 2015 7:10 am
Please post the email address that the email is sent from and also the Reply-to address if that is different.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#249503 by vonpaso xlura Tue May 05, 2015 7:14 pm
infrajobs.com has been around since 2000. The writing is not that of a native English speaker, but it doesn't strike me as particularly African or Russian, and I don't know what the peculiarities of English writing of an Arab would be. I suggest you continue the application process, and be alert for signs of scam, such as telling you to contact a certain travel agent for a visa (you have to contact an embassy or consulate) or mention of the expatriate statuary law.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10