Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#252399 by oak_me Sun May 24, 2015 12:03 am
Guys

I've received this email this morning, and I'm not sure it's the scam. Somehow, Please help me to confirm this.

The detail are shown as below.

Dear my name,

Congratulations! We are pleased to confirm that you have been selected to work for (Premier Oil Exploration Department) on a permanent basis. We are delighted to present you an execellent offer of employment for the purpose of sustaining the growth of our company and also expanding your career. However, this email constitute of two email attachments and as a matter of fact you are required to download and study it carefully. For documentation and orientation. If the date proposed in the attached document is not acceptable, then contact us via email immediately.

Finally, after studying the attached document and finds the terms and condition acceptable, then sign the enclosed copy of the employment agreement and return it back to us on or before 30th of May 2015 to indicate your acceptance for this offer. We are confident that you will be able to make a significant contribution to the success of (Premier Oil Engineering Department) and look forward to working with you.

We are looking forward to hearing from you soon to enable us begin the primary stage of validating this employment with the British Government.

The information in this email is confidential and is intended only for the person(s) named. Any other distribution, copying or disclosure is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately or telephone Premier Oil on +44 20 3514 7141

[email protected]

Premier Oil plc
Registered Number: SC234781
London Office Address: 23 Lower Belgrave Street, London, SW1W 0NR England, United Kingdom

And PDF File were attached as detailed below

EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT
(the "AGREEMENT") made as of the ___________________ of ______________________,
2015 ("EFFECTIVE DATE") by and between Premier Oil whose Principal Office is located at 23
Lower Belgrave Street, London, SW1W 0NR, England, United Kingdom (the "COMPANY"), and
NAME and address, Known as ("EMPLOYEE").
W I T N E S S E T H:
WHEREAS, the Company wishes to hire the Employee as Drilling Supervisor pursuant to the
terms and conditions hereinafter set forth; and
WHEREAS, Employee desires to work for the Company on the terms and conditions hereinafter
set forth;
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the foregoing, the mutual covenants hereinafter
contained, and other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are
hereby acknowledged, the parties hereto, intending to be legally bound, do hereby agree as
follows:
1. Employment: - The Company hereby employs the above mention person as Drilling
Supervisor of the Company with the duties and responsibilities set forth in the employment
offer letter.
2. Start Date:- The start date of employment hereunder shall commence on the 25th of
June 2015 Effective Date and shall extend indefinitely till retirement date on which such
employment shall be terminated under the provisions of Section 15 (i) hereof. Such term,
regardless of the length thereof, shall be referred to herein as the "Employment Term".
For purposes of this Agreement
3. Work Location:-The Employee’s principal place of employment shall be in Aberdeen,
United Kingdom or within the United Kingdom. However, this agreement requires the
employee to relocate and (the "Relocation Period") is between the effective dates you
accept the offer to the commencement date. This agreement makes it possible for the
employee and his/her family to be entitled to British Permanent Residency Paper also
known as England Citizen or Permanent stay.
4. Time and Effort:-The employee shall: (i) devote her full working time and attention to
the business and affairs of the Company, its subsidiaries and other affiliates and shall not,
without the prior consent in writing of the Company, directly or indirectly, undertake any
other business or occupation or become an employee, agent or of, or a consultant to, any
other company, trust, firm, individual or person. Nothing herein shall be construed so as
to prevent the employee from making investments of a strictly passive nature, so long as
the undertaking forming the subject matter of any such investment is not otherwise in
conflict with the Executive’s contractual or other legal obligations to the Company;
23 Lower Belgrave Street, London, SW1W 0NR, England, United Kingdom.
Tel: +44 203 514 7141, Fax: +44 203 514 7188.
5. Compensation: - Base Salary The Company shall pay the Executive a base salary at the
rate of ?????? British Pounds (£XXXXX) per month
after tax (as in effect from time to time in accordance with the provisions below, the "Base
Salary"), payable in accordance with the Company’s payroll procedures, . The Company
shall review the Base Salary annually for merit increases, which shall be made subject to
and at - 2 - the sole and absolute discretion of the Board of Directors or, if the Board shall
so elect, the Compensation Committee thereof. Once increased, the Base Salary shall not
thereafter be decreased.
(b) Bonus:-The employee shall receive such year-end annual bonus, if any, to which she may
be entitled under such Management Incentive Program (or similar plan) as the Company may
adopt with respect to each fiscal year of the Company, subject to the terms, plans,
qualifications and conditions of any such plan. The full potential of the year-end annual bonus
is a minimum of 30% of the Base Salary and shall be paid in accordance with the Co5. Place of
work
6. Deductions from wages:-The Employee shall be subject to suspension without pay in
the event of the Employee refusing to obey a lawful order including (but not restricted to)
those given to comply with the Employer's statutory obligations. The Employer reserves the
right and the Employee irrevocably authorizes the Employer, at any time during the
Employee’s employment, or in any event upon termination, to deduct from the Employee’s
wages/salary and/or any other monies due to the Employee, an amount equivalent to any of
the following:
(i) Any overpayment of wages, salary, remuneration or other payment made to the
Employee during the course of this employment;
(ii) The amount of any expenses claimed by the Employee and paid but subsequently
disallowed.
(iii) The outstanding amount of any loan or advance made by the Employer to the
Employee; and (iv) any cost of repairing any damage to or loss of property of, any fines or
charges imposed upon or any other loss sustained by the Employer or any third party,
caused by the Employee’s breach of contract or breach of the Employer’s rules or as a result
of the Employee’s negligence or dishonesty.
7. Workplace Pensions:- This agreement offers you a workplace pension which is the
best way of saving for your retirement that’s arranged by Premier Oil. A percentage of
your pay is put into the pension scheme automatically every month. Further details of the
pension scheme are available from [HR Head upon arrival].
8. Accommodation:-This employment provides all required amenities to make life beautiful,
such that you are entitled to a 5 bedroom bungalow furnished apartment with modern facilities.
However, a constant supply of beverages and other food item once every month..
9. Official Car:-You are entitled to an official cars, such that & F150 ford truck fully fueled
and maintained by the company management with a driver during field operation as well as
personal usage.
10. Health Insurance: - You are entitled to health insurance scheme where you don’t
need to make any financial commitment towards resolving health issue throughout your
service period with Premier Oil. This scheme covers you and 5 other member of your family to
a large extend. Therefore, you would have to submit the list of persons you would like to
enjoy this privilege.
11. Education Insurance Plan:-As an employer of labor that derives profit from the service
rendered by our employees, we also want the best for our employee’s children. And that
includes giving your child a bright future with the best Primary, High school and University
education. However, working in Premier Oil does not only guarantee you a stable career and
salary but also ensures that your child’s future is secured.
12. Leave period:-You are entitled to 45 days home paid leave each year and also enjoy a
free to and fro ticket back home with you and 5 other member of your family. This does not
depict the fact that you are also entitled to other leave such sick or other leave entitlement
mentioned in this document.
13. Sick Leave:- If the employee is absent for more than seven days, he/she must on the
eighth day of absence provide the Employer with a medical certificate from a General
Practitioner stating the reason for absence and provide subsequent certificates to cover any
subsequent periods of absence
14. Confidentiality:-The Employee may not either during or at any time after the
termination of his/her employment with the Employer disclose to anyone other than in the
proper course of his/her employment, any information of a confidential nature relating to
the Employer, the Employer’s customers or suppliers and shall further not use any such
information in a manner which may either directly or indirectly cause loss to the
Employer. Confidential information includes (but is not limited to) financial information,
commercial information, technical information, sales and marketing information and trade
secrets.
15. Company rules: - The Company has adopted a set of rules and regulations, to protect
health & safety of all employees and customers to ensure high standard of operation in other
to enhance the performance of employees to a large extent. The Employee is required to read
through the company prospectus and safety manual and take all necessary action to be in
compliance. Failure to adhere these rules, it might result to disciplinary action and if after 3
disciplinary actions employee still default, he or she will be dismissed.
i. Termination of employment: - The employee shall give the Employer [90 days] notice of
his/her intention to terminate this permanent job.
ii. Health and safety:-The Employer has a detailed health and safety policy a copy of which is
available from [Information provider/Reference document]. The Employee is required to read
the policy and take all necessary steps to comply. Failure to comply may result in disciplinary
action and, in serious cases, dismissal.
iii. Alcohol and drugs abuse policy:-The Employer has an Alcohol and Drugs Abuse Policy,
which is available from [Information Provider/Reference document]. The Employee is required
to read the policy and take all necessary steps to comply. Failure to comply may result in
disciplinary action including dismissal.
16. Validation of Employment Agreement:- In other to validate this employment
agreement, you must appoint a British Power of Attorney who will act on your behalf to do all
that you would be required do legally in other to complete the validation process. The
responsibilities of your Power of Attorney are listed below:-
i. Your Power of Attorney must be present along with other signatories to finalize the
agreement on your behalf since this is a permanent offer of employment.
ii. The soft copies of your educational certificate must be sent to your Power of Attorney for
Notary Stamping.
iii. You must secure a Security Clearance Certificate through the support of your Power of
Attorney to prove that you are security worthy to handle a position as the integrity of any
huge as this and before receiving the required amount needed for the execution of the
contract.
The above requirement must be fulfilled before Premier Oil management will begin the process
of your Permanent Residency, Visa, Ticket and other necessary procedures according to British
laws. However, note very seriously that our management will not begin the process of any of
the above except due process is dully followed in compliance British Employment laws.
Finally, you are advised to appoint Abern Clarence & Partners to stand on your behalf as your
Power of Attorney. However, you would be required to make immediate contact with them via
email: [email protected] to begin the process and to ensure these processes are
all completed on or before 5th of June 2015.
To appoint Abern Clarence & Partners as your Power of Attorney, you will be required to forward your
academic & experience certificate, passport photograph, address and phone number to enable them
to enable the assist you complete this process before the deadline.
19. Agreement
This day__________ of ___________ 2015, I do hereby accept the offer of employment from
Premier Oil Plc in good faith and a sound mind. I affirm that I will discharge my duties in accordance
with the job description and ensure I adhere to all rule and regulation as far as this contract is
concerned.
Agreement between Premier Oil and
_____________________________ ___________________________
_____________________________ ____________________________
Lee Johnson
Group HR Director
Premier Oil Plc

Employee
Craig Morling
Group Talent Manager
Premier Oil Plc.
Barrister Tom David William
Principal Lawyer: Abern Clarence & Partners
Premier Oil Plc.

Please help me to confirm if this is the scam job

Big Thanks !!!!
Advertisement

#252400 by Mike Wilson Sun May 24, 2015 12:16 am
Hello oak_me,
The short and quick answer is this is a complete scam and an attempt by the criminals to steal your money. Please stop all communication with these scammers by ignoring all telephone calls and emails.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#252465 by vonpaso xlura Sun May 24, 2015 7:10 am
There's a typo in the email that is common in the writing of African scammers, and a punctuation mark is used in a way that occurs only in scam scripts.

Any time an employer tells you whom to contact for a visa, and it's not an embassy or a consulate, it's a scam. Often it's a travel agent; here it's a lawyer. The only way to get a visa before you travel is to contact the embassy or consulate of the country you're visiting (UK in this case) in the country where you are.

premier-oils.com and abernpartner.com are both fake email-only domains, registered for only one year, then abernpartner was renewed for only one more year. Please post complete headers of the email from each domain so that we can kill them.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#252523 by HillBilly Sun May 24, 2015 10:24 am
hi and welcome, oak_me. Thanks for posting this job scam.
No real company would ever hire someone like that. Please read this to protect yourself :
http://www.scam-job-emails.tk/

Like VX said, please post the complete header information from it. If you don't know how to reveal the complete headers, look at the link at the bottom of my post to help you with your particular email program. Remove your personal information before you post ( same way you did with "my name" in the original post).

There is quite a bit of fraudulent information contained in the registration of this website as well.
Domain Name: PREMIER-OILS.COM
Registrar: MELBOURNE IT, LTD. D/B/A INTERNET NAMES WORLDWIDE
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 13
Whois Server: whois.melbourneit.com
Referral URL: http://www.melbourneit.com
Name Server: NS1.HOSTINGER.FR
Name Server: NS2.HOSTINGER.FR
Name Server: NS3.HOSTINGER.FR
Name Server: NS4.HOSTINGER.FR
Updated Date: 10-dec-2014
Creation Date: 10-dec-2014
Expiration Date: 10-dec-2015

>>> Last update of whois database: Sun, 24 May 2015 04:12:27 GMT <<<
Queried whois.melbourneit.com with "premier-oils.com"...

Domain Name: premier-oils.com
Registry Domain ID: 1889555644_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.melbourneit.com
Registrar URL: http://www.melbourneit.com.au
Updated Date: 2014-12-10T11:35:45Z
Creation Date: 2014-12-10T02:49:40Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2015-12-10T02:49:40Z
Registrar: Melbourne IT Ltd
Registrar IANA ID: 13
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +61.386242300
Domain Status: ok
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: john will
Registrant Organization: premier-oils
Registrant Street: 170 E 77th Stn 7A
Registrant City: New York
Registrant State/Province: NY
Registrant Postal Code: 10075
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.7895674567
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]

#252592 by oak_me Mon May 25, 2015 1:23 am
Dears

This is the full header . Thanks

Received: from cuda3.XXX.com (10.223.223.99) by nemo.XXXXX
(10.223.223.92) with Microsoft SMTP Server id 14.3.224.2; Sat, 23 May 2015
12:38:16 -0600
X-ASG-Debug-ID: 1432406294-07a4390f2f3b380001-TNXHPP
Received: from mout.gmx.com (mout.gmx.com [74.208.4.201]) by cuda3.XXXXXX
with ESMTP id xFEFKol9JfqB3cRG for <XXXXXXXX>; Sat, 23 May 2015
13:38:14 -0500 (CDT)
X-Barracuda-Envelope-From: [email protected]
X-Barracuda-Apparent-Source-IP: 74.208.4.201
Received: from [5.152.208.242] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa16.server.lan (via HTTP);
Sat, 23 May 2015 20:38:13 +0200
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <trinity-ea562dc3-128c-4421-9008-d43ef9e9aad7-1432406292641@3capp-mailcom-lxa16>
To: <XXXXXXXX>
Subject: Premier Oil Employment Offer to XXXXXXX
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="kenitramv-556ca3cb-da52-4332-973b-112f58e024ff"
X-ASG-Orig-Subj: Premier Oil Employment Offer to XXXXX
Date: Sat, 23 May 2015 20:38:13 +0200
Importance: normal
Sensitivity: Normal
X-Priority: 3
X-Provags-ID: V03:K0:/lRORzECSNInA9y/KAWs0Q1dCU8++ZhqbjvB5KxjFuu
j6RvucKPo3QteIUzYSDkSRP1KoBXfSDJ+6gQ0MPScvo0YDMQmG
p3iQeBqFJXNxo3EiY7It99rmLU3FstEJusClMer82PSGScmSar
lTAKmZAdLwzZxZBFP37DdSsvzk1Xj7kO5xEA7EcvyKDpjJZ4yQ
cVTnjzX8t5IIZvn/22M5WAb2OxpEfRxh0dLsPPqfNtGjMhh5yg
W5KwRXRDblG8L4yXFOdyornbbiOmno18YOeWzUI1yJ8KiWvgwH
bmBjWosjNd5mAFIKv3iIreRWLSL
X-UI-Out-Filterresults: notjunk:1;
X-Barracuda-Connect: mout.gmx.com[74.208.4.201]
X-Barracuda-Start-Time: 1432406294
X-Barracuda-URL: https://10.223.223.99:443/cgi-mod/mark.cgi
X-Barracuda-BRTS-Status: 1
X-Virus-Scanned: by bsmtpd at XXXXXXX
X-Barracuda-Spam-Score: -1001.00
X-Barracuda-Spam-Status: No, SCORE=-1001.00 using global scores of TAG_LEVEL=3.0 QUARANTINE_LEVEL=1000.0 KILL_LEVEL=4.0
Return-Path: [email protected]
X-MS-Exchange-Organization-AuthSource: Nemo.XXXX
X-MS-Exchange-Organization-AuthAs: Anonymous
X-MS-Exchange-Organization-PRD: premier-oils.com
X-MS-Exchange-Organization-SenderIdResult: None
Received-SPF: None (Nemo.XXXXX: [email protected] does not
designate permitted sender hosts)
X-MS-Exchange-Organization-AVStamp-Mailbox: MSFTFF;1;0;0 0 0
#252709 by oak_me Mon May 25, 2015 11:03 am
VX

I sent them the e-mail but they didn't reply my e-mail. They wrote up the new e-mail topic and sent to me without my e-mail.

These is the first e-mail i received from them.

Received: from cuda3.mysdi.com (10.223.223.99) by nemo.XXXX.com
(10.223.223.92) with Microsoft SMTP Server id 14.3.224.2; Mon, 11 May 2015
19:35:50 -0600
X-ASG-Debug-ID: 1431394549-07a4390f47104c60001-TNXHPP
Received: from mout.gmx.com (mout.gmx.com [74.208.4.201]) by cuda3.XXXX.com
with ESMTP id th5zn9x4FphqywOq for <Email>; Mon, 11 May 2015
20:35:49 -0500 (CDT)
X-Barracuda-Envelope-From: [email protected]
X-Barracuda-Apparent-Source-IP: 74.208.4.201
Received: from [5.152.205.245] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa09.server.lan (via HTTP);
Tue, 12 May 2015 03:35:48 +0200
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <trinity-485cd4da-facc-4251-a4d8-052d56cdb69c-1431394548538@3capp-mailcom-lxa09>
To: <Email>
Subject: Invitation to Meet with Premier Oil Group Talent Manager at 2:00 PM
Content-Type: text/html; charset="UTF-8"
X-ASG-Orig-Subj: Invitation to Meet with Premier Oil Group Talent Manager at 2:00 PM
Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 03:35:48 +0200
Importance: normal
Sensitivity: Normal
X-Priority: 3
X-Provags-ID: V03:K0:vpd7TxBjg+duNZpgihBAUrG8tGrpj3nzt6k3YK8CwNC
harwfME4oilbB4lMDRa+Ku++E8c45ScbVIeKV5Q/lA6sXNr13x
aQhj4ixieH4SlT1G6D7gIuscV0X9eM1jZ/Rz0EQiGtAFKZldU7
g0Rns5lVglm5RLfPiYjuMmC87JHNDGnkPWMuPlwSQiXByMxxGV
sun0XiIia5aJQDZyIoU7he/ofl16qopEYNmmv4Gnmr1iiGJqw3
JlbVDJs5uCw7/SmmZaXinatLuA7iR0iAvMA1hs3jouU9Mm9/Bs
XyYhhRi69PRBwhYgJd0EO+h8gtl
X-UI-Out-Filterresults: notjunk:1;
X-Barracuda-Connect: mout.gmx.com[74.208.4.201]
X-Barracuda-Start-Time: 1431394549
X-Barracuda-URL: https://10.223.223.99:443/cgi-mod/mark.cgi
X-Virus-Scanned: by bsmtpd at Email
X-Barracuda-BRTS-Status: 1
X-Barracuda-Spam-Score: 0.50
X-Barracuda-Spam-Status: No, SCORE=0.50 using global scores of TAG_LEVEL=3.0 QUARANTINE_LEVEL=1000.0 KILL_LEVEL=4.0 tests=BSF_SC1_TG070, HTML_MESSAGE, MIME_HTML_ONLY
X-Barracuda-Spam-Report: Code version 3.2, rules version 3.2.3.18809
Rule breakdown below
pts rule name description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
0.00 MIME_HTML_ONLY BODY: Message only has text/html MIME parts
0.00 HTML_MESSAGE BODY: HTML included in message
0.50 BSF_SC1_TG070 Custom Rule TG070
Return-Path: [email protected]
X-MS-Exchange-Organization-AuthSource: Nemo.XXX.local
X-MS-Exchange-Organization-AuthAs: Anonymous
X-MS-Exchange-Organization-PRD: premier-oils.com
X-MS-Exchange-Organization-SenderIdResult: None