Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#259266 by Mollie Barkley Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:26 pm
I received this email in reply to a job posting on Craigslist. the email is [email protected]

Hello,

I am replying back to your E-mail concerning the job posted on the site in which you're interested in,your application was received, unfortunately the position already been filled, but there's another position to be filled, if you will be interested. I have gone through your email and am quite impressed, i think you are the right person for this job, i will deeply appreciate all genuine efforts to help me monitor and keep up to date with all my activities. I Most very often get my hands occupied because am working with many companies within the states and outside, so it is imperative for me to have a worthy assistant who can Monitor and keep me up to date with my activities. As my assistant, your activities among other things will include: Make travel arrangements and Order office Supplies, running personal errands, Check Processing Filing documents mailing services, receive my mails and drop them off at UPS office, Shop for Gifts, Bill payment (Pay my bills on my behalf), Sit for delivery (at your home) or Pick items up at nearby post office at your convenience. Posting ads Quality communication etiquette Skills and good organizational skills Serious sense of humor required and mandatory to work with me Ability to handle highly sensitive and confidential information. Perform duties with accuracy, quality, and integrity. You will be working 3 days in a week and you're to choose any 3 days of the week from Monday to Saturday that Will be preferable to you and you will be working 5 hrs. in these 3 days and that will be from 9 am-1 pm and I will be offering you $400.00 per week.

About me: My name is Catherine Smith I have a family of 3 and i deal with Computer Hardware, Accessories and Peripherals. Specializing in: (Power Supply, Computer Case, Networking, Keyboard & Mouse, Web Camera, TV Mounts, Headphones and Cables). I travel alot,hence the reason why i need an assistant to handle my affairs for me on the home front when i am away on business which is usually quite often.I would love to meet up with you to talk about this job but I am currently away on a business trip. I am in France so there will be no interview This position is home-based and flexible you can be in any location,working with me is basically about instructions and following them,I need someone who can be able to meet up with my regular timings.There is also a very sensitive issue on trust and accountability which I believe will resolve itself as time goes on.

Under 23-years-old will not be qualified for this work. This is only an introductory e-mail. I should be back in the US by August then we can arrange a proper meeting to get things started officially. I do have a number of things you could help me with this week if you will be available for me. This can act as a stable foundation to our working relationship. Note:This position is home base office work you can be in any location and work with me from your home. Let me know your interest if you are ready to work with me.

Yours Sincerely,
Catherine Smith
Advertisement