You can't win a lottery you haven't entered! Please read here for information on lottery scams.
#262391 by yul lee Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:51 am
I am sure that I got scam mail. actually I do not know what is scam mail. few days ago, I received mail about red bull winner. they are required me to write about simple details. and then they introduce me TESCO Bank head. and they required me to pay fees to create online account. so i did it. and then they send me tesco bank address and ID and Password. but the website address is different when I compare with official web site. and now i am still sent mail to him to get refund that fee. what should I do.. I don know exactly.. help me please as fast as you can
Advertisement

#262402 by vonpaso xlura Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:41 am
Please post details. Post the mail; if it's email, include the headers. What is the website address? How did you pay?

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#262419 by HillBilly Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:52 am
it is a fake lottery scam. You never entered the contest to win, and none of the emails are from real companies, they are all free email addresses claiming to be from companies.

See this article for more information : viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3199

btw any money you sent to them is now gone forever, and your information will now be shared with all of their scammer buddies so expect many more scam letters in your inbox.

Edit to add: if you gave any personal information to that fake bank site they sent you to, change all of your passwords for whatever sites you gave to them. Also if you gave your own bank information, let the fraud department of your bank know about it and see if they can change your account #.