Information on romance scams and scammers.
#162893 by greengage Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:31 am
This person who came across my facebook then he sent some facebook message to me. He or she have asked my phone number for many times. can anybody tell me is this person a facebook scammer? Thank's a lot.

Dear how are you, hope you are having a lovely day. Actually i am 48 years old for now and single, my daughter Roslyn in 13yrs. what about you? i am currently working as a Senior Offshore Engineer in Shell DPT petroleum and petrochemical and i work on a Contract basis. am a free lancer here.
am a simple man with great sense of humor and down to earth. i saw your profile in Facebook and the look in your eyes could tell me we have so much in common, thats why i wish to have you closer to my heart. whats your hubbies? well am 179cm by heights and 78kg by weight. i spend most of my time working offshore and i like spending my free time relaxing at sea side, playing golf or seeing a good movies. dear what is your profession? i like a very simple, down to earth and decent person. i will like to have your mobile number for our easy communication as I'm not always in this medium. waiting to hear from you soon. enjoy your day and God bless you.
Cheers.
2?Dear how are you?hope you are having a lovely day. am so happy reading your mail
Well, i was married to a German woman and she died in a fatal car accident, while driving from Birmingham to London. its was unimaginery accident she was rushed to a near by hospital before reaching London Bridge Hospital she died this happened on the 18th April 2002. since then i never thought about relationship again.smile always because it makes you the most beautiful woman on the earth, Give me your mobile number that i can call you or you can just sms me with my own mobile number #########$###"--# .take care of your self. hope to hear from you soon.
3Dear how are you?hope you arehaving a lovely day.am sorry for my late responding,i went for offshore this few days. dear through out when i was there at offshore,i was just thinking about your beautiful smile and saying when am i going to hear this lovely woman's voice......dear how is everything over here in your country...i want you to know that someone is here thinking about you and wishing to here your voice soon....dear i will like to have your mobile number.dear i have been expecting your mobile number for so long now,each time i got text message in my phone i will quickly rush to open my inbox thinking that sms will come from you but it will be something else waiting to hear from you and take care of your self.
cheers
4How are you? hope you are in good health, Dear, i understand what you are saying, but dear, i do not have any bad intention towards your family,coz am also a married man, just that i lost my wife...that's why am not now.... just that since i came across your profile pics, you have been my night mall since then, hope you can understand as well, dear, just that i really needs to be keeping in touch with you, just a real friend, i will be more happy with that, maybe as times goes on, we can be more than friend, coz am experience good feeling in you, coz i can't let it go, that's why i really want to have your mobile as well, to be hearing your voice, dear you have to take good care of your lovely kids, hope to hear from you, take care.
5How are you? hope you had a nice sleep, well just thinking about you, ***,why feeling unsettled, please let me know..... i understand you are married, but just that since i came across your profile pics, you have been my night mail, that is why i want to hear from you, hope you can understand my feeling as well, take care.

His facebook profile is this: https://www.facebook.com/scholastica.dimazoro?fref=ts
Advertisement

#162895 by George Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:42 am
The emails are full of incorrect information (the bit about the car crash in particular), never mind the extremely poor grammar. I'm saying its another West African scammer.
#162896 by greengage Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:03 am
George wrote:The emails are full of incorrect information (the bit about the car crash in particular), never mind the extremely poor grammar. I'm saying its another West African scammer.

Thank you very much! !Everything seems a bit strange..That person who have told me that he work and live London. Then I told him that I also live UK and I have been to London many times. After that the person has disappeared ! I am feeling very sad for that man who is a emotionally cheating!

6?Dear how are you?hope you are having a lovely day.its evening here in UK just finish having my dinner now and having a hot cup of coffee.dear you are the first person that i think about when i worked up today.dear i just wanna hear your voice,don't worry if you are sexy or not ok?dear you have such a beautiful smile,couldn't stop admiring your beautiful smile first day i saw your profile picture that was why i wrote you and when you respond i was so happy. dear i have never been to any asia country.i will be looking forward to hear from you soon.take care of your self.

7?Hi dear,sorry for my late response, I have been a little busy sorting something out,I think I will love to experience the *** food,the one I saw once in **** town UK,was very appetizing wish I can have some to eat from you anytime soon..are you gonna fix one or take me along to taste some?....love trying new things especially food..wish I had time would have stopped by the China town to eat. am not always on fb ,but could access my email regularly if you can attach the songs via email so I can listen to them and probably download it ...
I will be a little busy next week,please kindly share phone numbers with me for effective communication,I will appreciate it if I can get your phone number in your reply email.
Thanks and Always stay blessed.
Hugs

8?How are you? am happy to hear from you, hope you had a nice weekend, well am also happy to know that you know what i feel for you, and i myself also understand what you are avoiding, coz am matured and am not here to bring any problem to you happy marriage, But since i came across your profile pics, i can't stay a day without thinking about you, that is why i am actuals to have your number so that i will hear from you, and feel comfortable, but not to harm your relationship Ok, hope to hear from you, take care.

Last edited by greengage on Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
#162897 by George Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:34 am
I know what you mean when you write "I am feeling very sad for that man who is a emotionally cheating!", but the reality is that these thieves pray on people like vultures. They have absolutely no conscience and to them it is a means to earn money; they will do and say anything to maximise their earnings.

So don't feel sad for the scum, just think of the poor people that they have abused and be forewarned next time.
#162903 by greengage Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:40 am
Hi,George. thank you for you helping . Now I am sure he is a Facebook scammer. Because he has disappeared when I told him that I live in the UK and I have been to London for many times. The person also leave him phone number to me. His phone number is :++447925729396.( I'd like to post his phone number here to avoid others getting scammed.) This mobile phone looks like UK mobile number.Fortunately I never gave him a call. But I am wondering that where the scam get the UK phone number from? and where them get the photo of the real person from? The real person is the photo looks handsome, gentlemen ,and very charming! I am nearly fell in love with the scammer who used other's photo to cheating on me.
#162909 by George Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:58 am
Its very easy to invent an identity. The Internet provides a ready source of photos, names and news that scammers can use to create their own story.

The telephone number is a UK mobile, originally a Telefonica number. Its far too easy to get a phone number anonymously in the UK, so its possibly the scammer's real phone.

You are not the first and will not be the last to be taken in by these scum, so don't feel bad about it. By bringing it to the forum you help others to see what is happening and what to look out for.
#262403 by WaryLady Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:48 am
Hi I just want to highlight that this man stikes again!! I happened to do a search on the mobile number he gave and boy am i glad to have my fishy vibes proved correct!!

I read all the sharing here and it was dated 2013. Now 2 years later and he is back!

His name is Mr Seigo Samuel, still age 48 despite the 2 years passed! Online dating site yes he uploaded a handsome photo of himself but his profile is private. Initially, I found his poor English to be fishy to start with for an English man like he claimed to be. His words were very flowery with all the "dear", "love" even calling me "wife". After i told him it gives me the creeps, he quickly apologised thay he used to call his lovely wife that but she had died. Yes he claims he has a daughter.

On 1st August 2015, he called me but i didn't answer. He claimed he has Watsapp and would text me but he called "to hear my sexy voice". I searched his number on WhatsApp but couldn't find it. On 2nd August 2015 (today), he called me using a private line. I answered thinking it was my mom. Omg he sounded more like an African black guy (sorry no racist discrimination intended) than a Caucasian!! I lied i waa outside so we hung up fast. He said he will call me when he visit my country, Singapore, for work meeting tomorrow. Then he emailed me saying he was happy hearing my voice. And he gave me his WhatsApp number and it was different from the number he used to call me on 1st August! I immediately did a search and i chanced upon your site and comments and warnings! Thank you!! I'd blocker him now but i wanna provide all his details here for others to be wary of.

1st August - he used +447031965588.
2nd August - he gave Watsapp no.
+447925729396
Email - [email protected]

I wish I could attached his photos here but there's no such option available here for that.

Ladies please be aware of him! Take care.
#262406 by Tim Atem Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:33 am
Thank you for reporting the new scam he's running, it will help others who are searching is information.

To post a photo you need to upload the photo to a host outside of Scamwarners. I like scamwarners.com. Please mark the photo as "used by scammer" or "stolen" so that they can't be reused.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#262410 by George Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:11 am
WaryLady wrote:
1st August - he used +447031965588.

Always beware of a +44 703 number. Although it appears to be in the UK they actually redirect to anywhere in the world. Scammers love them!
#262411 by WaryLady Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:21 am
Thanks Tim. I had did as you suggested. Uploaded to Upload Eater :D

Thanks George for the insight to that number link. Great info for many ignorant ladies like myself :? :shock: :)
#262412 by George Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:24 am
WaryLady wrote:Thanks Tim. I had did as you suggested. Uploaded to Upload Eater :D

Thanks George for the insight to that number link. Great info for many ignorant ladies like myself :? :shock: :)

A lady that is open to learning cannot be termed ignorant :-)
#262416 by WaryLady Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:26 am
Hi Tim,
Actually I don't know how to use the scamwarners.com After i uploaded the photos, I'd wanted to check other scammer photos out but don't seem to get to it. But i use piccollage to put up 2 photos of that Samuel and added a text which included hie name, 2 mobile lines and email. I headed it as Fake Photos or Stolen Photos Suspected.
Warylady :o
#262417 by WaryLady Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:31 am
Sorry but George or Tim, can you also advise on this number 5597021008. It's said to be a line from Woodlake California. Anything suspicious of this number i should take not. I searched this number much previously but found nothing.