Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#265861 by Alex W Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:05 pm
Oscar Pereda wrote:If the form you are using is a PDF I can convert it to a .DOCX for you.

Thank you for your idea! I 've found the PDF converter to docx in the internet. Previous domain is killed, and no need to go on further with it. For this one I need to know for sure what I need to get from these pumpkin heads to shut it finally.
Advertisement

#265876 by vonpaso xlura Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:28 pm
The previous hoster (Prospero Server, in Hivelocity) shut the mail service down, so the scammers moved it to another hoster (Qservers/Wiredtree). This is called jumping, as if the domain did it by itself.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#265880 by Alex W Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:54 pm
vonpaso xlura wrote:The previous hoster (Prospero Server, in Hivelocity) shut the mail service down, so the scammers moved it to another hoster (Qservers/Wiredtree). This is called jumping, as if the domain did it by itself.

Quite smart onions these lads...
#265884 by HillBilly Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:31 pm
Alex W wrote:Quite smart onions these lads...

I think the word I would choose is "Desperate", not smart. Yes, they have learned how to work "the system" to their advantage.

but if they would learn to stop stealing from people and other criminal activity, they would not need to "work the system" like they do.

#265889 by Alex W Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:00 pm
HillBilly wrote:
Alex W wrote:Quite smart onions these lads...

I think the word I would choose is "Desperate", not smart. Yes, they have learned how to work "the system" to their advantage.

but if they would learn to stop stealing from people and other criminal activity, they would not need to "work the system" like they do.

Thank you for correcting me. In fact you're perfectly right. Same impression I got from communicating to them, trying to understand who they are... What I clearly could see is that they are not smart at all. They baited even my very ruough, fail tricks. Time to time I deliberately was playing very bad, giving them obvious reasons to doubt in me... They still didn't figure out the play and continued to believe I was a sincere clonk willing to pay to them, every time raising the price. No, they are just greedy, silly, dull fellows that have nothing human in fact: no compassion, no conscience, no sense, no soul probably... The whole system was surely invented and worked out by someone else, who is a Franchiser. And this guy, the inventor, should be more or less smart. Meanwhile these lads are just users of the machine invented and built by someone else...

But what is also notable is that they are cowards, just like all other cheaters I've faced. Russians would call them pants-pissers...
#265898 by Alex W Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:28 pm
Oscar Pereda wrote:Adobe has the service to convert some PDF to word or excel files in their site
Thank you, Oscar, I've found it.... the thing is what's next target...
#265900 by Alex W Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:39 pm
Bryon Williams wrote:You all can take this to PM or visit http://www.419eater.com for your baiting needs.

ETA: Do not bait here nor discuss it.

I feel uncomfortable there, it's different than this site... Where I can discuss these things at that site? Don't see.
Last edited by Alex W on Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
#265901 by Bryon Williams Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:44 pm
This is a non baiting site.

This site is for helping victims.

Do not bait here or talk about it.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=8223
Please remember that the audience for ScamWarners is very different than that at a Scambaiting site and that not everyone participating here speaks English as a first language. We are here to inform, assist and support victims and potential victims with information that is as clear as possible. To that end, please note the following:
- Please refrain from using humor or sarcasm to describe the scam,
instead, please post factual information for why it is a scam.
- Please refrain from using language and abbreviations that are scambaiter jargon and may be unclear to others, such as "NOK", lad, vlad, RSOT, etc.
- Please refrain from discussing Scambaiting or posting any of your own emails to the scammer. Victims are encouraged to stop all contact and it becomes confusing if you appear to be happily corresponding with a scammer.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#265902 by Bryon Williams Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:05 pm
Alex W wrote:
Bryon Williams wrote:You all can take this to PM or visit http://www.419eater.com for your baiting needs.

ETA: Do not bait here nor discuss it.

I feel uncomfortable there, it's different than this site... Where I can discuss these things at that site? Don't see.

You discuss it in an active baits or Help and Tips on Eater.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#265904 by HillBilly Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:10 pm
https://www.scamwarners.com/
Our mission is to:

Increase awareness of internet scams
Identify individuals or groups who may be vulnerable to scams
Provide accurate and reliable information to victims and potential victims
Advise and support those who have been scammed
Warn people about fraud on the internet
Help people protect themselves against scammers
Be the 'go to' website for Internet Scam Information

#265919 by vonpaso xlura Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:45 pm
Alex, I've told you before, over two weeks ago. CEASE ALL COMMUNICATION WITH THE SCAMMERS IMMEDIATELY! DO NOT BAIT YOUR OWN SCAMMER! STOP RIGHT NOW!

Head over to Eater if you'd like to help OTHERS bait this scammer (which may be unnecessary, if other targets of the scammer keep posting his new domains) or if you'd like to bait OTHER scammers. Don't bait this one yourself. Drop him.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#265921 by Alex W Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:58 pm
vonpaso xlura wrote:Alex, I've told you before, over two weeks ago. CEASE ALL COMMUNICATION WITH THE SCAMMERS IMMEDIATELY! DO NOT BAIT YOUR OWN SCAMMER! STOP RIGHT NOW!

Head over to Eater if you'd like to help OTHERS bait this scammer (which may be unnecessary, if other targets of the scammer keep posting his new domains) or if you'd like to bait OTHER scammers. Don't bait this one yourself. Drop him.

I appreciate your advice, VX, but sorry to confess, that it's only me myself, who decides when I gotta stop and whom I gotta bait... I'll try the new site advised... But these onions must feel good for a while more...