Information on romance scams and scammers.
#266290 by Casil123 Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:46 am
Can anyone help me find out if this man named Micheal specht are really existing?
He said he is a soldier assigned in Africa. He told me to send them an email and send them a money in order to talk to him through their satellite phone..
Thanks!
Advertisement

#266293 by AlanJones Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:51 am
Soldiers and their families do not have to pay for satellite phones to speak to each other - the military will provide them with everything that they need. You are dealing with a scammer, so drop all contact with them - do not tell them you know they are a scammer, just totally block them and do not respond to them.

Please also post all the email addresses that the scammer is using, along with examples of the emails he sends.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#268908 by pandora143 Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:42 am
Casil123 wrote:Can anyone help me find out if this man named Micheal specht are really existing?
He said he is a soldier assigned in Africa. He told me to send them an email and send them a money in order to talk to him through their satellite phone..
Thanks!

Cant believe id actually encounter his name here. That guy is currently chatting me and I almost sent money following email from telekoms that he provided. I had to do research because I found it suspicious. Now im crushed. Hope u didnt send money for his satellite fone? Poor real Mr specht in the pics. I wonder who he is and if hes still alive and if hes aware his identity is being stolen.