Information on romance scams and scammers.
#304398 by Worried person Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:51 am
Hi,

How are you?

Please can you kindly tell me the secret behind that gorgeous smile on your face. You're too beautiful. My heart has began his journey as soon as i saw that beauty in you. It will be much bless for me to to know you. Can you grant that blessing to me?

Hope to hear from you. If you don't mind here is my private email: [email protected]

Thanks
Robert

Hello,
the world is a small place were we can meet our soul-mate,..
what am trying to say is that distance cant be a barrier between us please give
me your email
please write me on email
([email protected])
Hope to hear from you
Advertisement

#304402 by Worried person Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:57 am
Hello Dear,

I am happy to hear from you!

I want to tell you more about myself. My name is Scott robyn, i was born on 15th of April 1970, am single not married. My father has passed away. He was originated from United State of America, I was born and grew up in NY. I am the only son and child of my family. I live here in Poland, because i love it here, it has been a country of my choice, from where I am communicating with you and working as a marine and chief security officer in US marine authority based in contract assignment here in Poland and other Countries. Mom lived back home in England with a house help and her driver. She loves the environment there and I do fly back home to visit them on vacations. My late father was a wonderful kind man and a philanthropist.
Furthermore, I am a fun loving man who cares for the need of others. I love traveling and shopping. I like listening to music. On the weekends, I use to go out for fun, going to the sea side having relaxing mind and seeing the nice fresh air from the sea. Love shopping on weekends too and if got chance, I use to travel around. I do cook sometimes as I like cooking. Being happy always makes me feel young everyday. I am so glad for my life and really thank God for all His blessing upon my family. Before closing this letter i would like to tell you that to make a relationship last for ever and be stable we need trust,understanding,devotion,and motivation in heart, in my own intention,i promise to be faithful, honest, and most caring to you and be the man you ve always dream of, and pray always that God will bless and make our love grow, thank you so much..

I hope to hear from you soon.

With Love,

Rober pape

My Dearest,

I am doing fine, Thanks! Hope you are doing fine too!

I am so happy to read your message. Though, I was expecting and hoping for your message for so long. I have forget about the site since. You're welcome.

My dear, I am here for a serious relationship. Surely there's a time for every purpose and a season for. everything under the sun, there is a time to cry and a time to laugh, time of sorrow and a time of joy, time of loneliness and time to be happy with the one you love. I believe this is our time to be happy again in Spite of all we went through in the past.
Am very glad we meet here, At times it is said that from where our loved ones, is from a place we never expect, a friend of mine who got married from here and to a lady in your country three Months ago, the lady is kind, honest, sincere, and respectful, and he was the one that introduce me to this site, he told me that when you find someone here, go and think over it, when you wake up and have feelings for her, reply her and start a relationship with her immediately, because she has a special heart, among 3 people i meet at the site, But i don't need to think much because your heart seems so special from the words in your wall post, i can't ask why, because God knows they best for us, i know it will only take time for me to meet you, but can’t be stopped, because i think it is destiny, I want you to have a thinking about us and reply me what you think about us.
And remember they world is a small place where we can meet our soul-mate. What am trying to say is that distance and language or culture can't be a barrier between us if we are in love with each other.

Please have a think about us and do get back to me immediately.
Thanks and have a nice thinking.

Hope to hear from you again. I attach my photo with my friend. Who marry your country lady? I'm the taller guy. Hope you will like it.

With Love
#304410 by Bryon Williams Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:27 am
Welcome to Scamwarners,

Please do not post the emails/messages you sent him.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#304466 by vonpaso xlura Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:11 pm
Both of them are obviously West African, not American, not Polish. They are both scammers.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10