Information on romance scams and scammers.
#352870 by ntnp258 Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:05 am
Hello Scamwarners,
Recently I have some conversations with a person introduced himself is a senior military officer, based in Afghanistan. And think he is scammer. Below is the conversation:
[11:23:48 AM] NA: i have made enough money in the military, i will just establish companies and businesses anywhere in the world and settle down, am tired of the job, am not but a tool in the hands of the Government, as am chatting you now on skype, i have to hide to do it because am a senior officer, the jobs takes me away from my life, from who i am, living a monitored and controlled life
[11:24:39 AM] NA: as we are in this mission, we don't talk to people on the outside, our family members calls once in a while via the military phone system
[11:25:10 AM] NA: no phones allowed, no form of visual including video calls or any form of video at all
[11:26:05 AM] NA: you could imagine such thing, the whole officers on the mission, our accounts are frozen, all they care about is, go to the mission, concentrate and complete it
[11:26:22 AM] NA: we have lost three men so far, no body knows who's next
[11:31:07 AM] NA: so once am back from this mission, i will get married then settle down either in US, Paris, or any other place in the world
[12:50:28 PM | Edited 12:53:22 PM] Me: I though a soldier is trained to obey the command.
[12:50:50 PM] Me: So you are in Afgh, do mission
[12:51:06 PM] Me: How can your skype acc activated
[12:52:02 PM] Me: And your chatting is supervised as well
[12:55:24 PM] NA: nope, our intelligence unit here uses skype to work, and the commander is my friend, very good one, so he activated my account in the skype server
[12:57:37 PM] NA: is only on skype here that i get company after a long stressful night of work
[3:21:45 PM] NA: is not monitored, i got everything on lock here

His skype account is live:wellerproctor, DOB April 18th 1980, no picture, location in San Fransisco, Cali, USA

I really appreciate if you can help me identify this case. I have nothing to reference.

Thank you.
Advertisement

#352874 by ntnp258 Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:15 am
I dont know his name, possible Weller Proctor, I think b/c it appears like this on skype account. About the email, b/c he uses live:wellerproctor then I think it properly is [email protected]

Thanks!
#352916 by Bryon Williams Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:20 pm
Thanks for the update.

ntnp258 wrote:I dont know his name, possible Weller Proctor, I think b/c it appears like this on skype account. About the email, b/c he uses live:wellerproctor then I think it properly is [email protected]

Thanks!

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/