HAVE QUESTIONS? - ASK FOR HELP HERE - Have you received an email you aren't sure about? Are you currently corresponding with someone you suspect is a scammer? Do you have questions about a scam? Post here for answers and advice.
#381727 by hayleej Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:54 pm
i received this today in my email after someone sent me money using paypal for the prom dress i’m selling .

Dear hayjad-0,

Thank you for using PayPal.

PayPal verifies member's account on a regular basis, this transaction ID: U-74D74482GG389710L has been verified and approved by PayPal Authority and can not be canceled or reverse back.

The funds is being held in our Database 101 : And funds will be released into your account once we receive the picture of the Gift card been scratched and the purchase receipts for verification .

You might not be able to view the current status of the transaction in your PayPal account recent activities or access the funds in your account until the transaction is complete and before you can complete the transaction you have to send the Picture of the card been scratched first, just for verification.

You have 100% assurance from PayPal authority that your fund shall be released to your account instantly when we receive the Gift card Details from you.

Once this requirement is met in the next 24 hours, your fund will be released into your account instantly with the sum of $600.00 US. Please understand that we are taking this measure to safeguard both parties.

Thank you for using PayPal
PayPal makes it easy to send/receive money for your auctions.

Thanks for your co-operation.
Yours sincerely,

Daniel Schulman
President
PayPal, In
Advertisement

#381733 by Terminator5 Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:12 pm
Its a scam . Pay Pal is a payment processor . They do not hold payments for delivery .

Daniel 8 :25