HAVE QUESTIONS? - ASK FOR HELP HERE - Have you received an email you aren't sure about? Are you currently corresponding with someone you suspect is a scammer? Do you have questions about a scam? Post here for answers and advice.
#401415 by zero89 Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:53 pm
I'm doing a Gold deal 50kg SPOT. I have questions very important I cannot understand. If a seller asks me for issuing an mt799 POF 3 Mln USD for only 20 days after the signature of FCO and SPA. What are the risks from my side? Do I risk something can the seller use the funds blocked? Thank you...
Advertisement

#401417 by AlanJones Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:12 pm
That's not a question that you are going to get answered on this site as we deal with scams, not banking processes. But I can tell you that you are being scammed, and the gold you are buying does not exist.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#401442 by Gldscamm18 Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:39 pm
HOW is it a SCAM that the Gold does not exist? [Removed - AJ] .

[Removed - AJ]
Cheers.
Last edited by AlanJones on Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed information educating scammers
#401446 by AlanJones Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:12 pm
You seem to know a lot about the subject Gldscamm18, and how interesting that you turn up to challenge my comments.

Would you care to explain yourself?

The gold doesn't exist because the OP clearly hasn't got a clue about the real process for buying multi million dollars worth of gold or he wouldn't be asking questions like this, he would be dealing through his broker and advisers.

@zero89, my guess is that you read what I said and told your "seller" and he has now signed up trying to discredit my post. I'm guessing that you found this deal either by someone randomly emailing you or contacting you through Facebook, LinkedIn, etc. Ask yourself this, do you really think that is how legitimate gold deals are done? If you're still confused then speak to your bank, accountant, lawyer or other adviser and ask them what they think. This topic is now locked.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.