Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#405233 by cassiebaines Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:03 am
Admin Note: This post was made by a really dumb scammer who doesn't realise how stupid spamming an anti-scam forum with his scam format is. What a total dumbass.

It’s really hard telling the authenticity of the online platforms only if you’ve had a bad experience with them after trading or doing any form of business/investment with them. Having been a victim of fbexbit, Ive had bad experience with them, I once lost Total of 4000$, I started with just 1500$ until I started having issues withdrawing my funds. It took me several months to realize I have fallen for the scammers. I later met a crypto expert on Quora who works with Instant Funds Recovery. I was able to hire his services and he was able to recover my initial deposit and also my profit successfully. You can file your complaint directly to : hacknet (A T ) cyberservices ( DT / CM) in case you have lost some amount to get it retrieved.
Advertisement

#405235 by AlanJones Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:17 am
Another email address used by this dumb scammer - [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.