HAVE QUESTIONS? - ASK FOR HELP HERE - Have you received an email you aren't sure about? Are you currently corresponding with someone you suspect is a scammer? Do you have questions about a scam? Post here for answers and advice.
#424112 by Zach-Church1 Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:39 pm
I have believe I have been scammed into working with some false realty company, the email addresses do not add up. They stated as such below. Are these legitimate? Or am I being scammed?

Hello Zachery.
It‘s Albina Caruso again, and I‘m official personnel manager of Nemesi S.r.l. company. I hope you already received the information from me about two positions available in our company. You will be able to join our firm as soon as possible.

So please open the Online Documents (click here to view) , fill out the Documents. And finally, please wait for my call. It‘s easy to join the team of your dreams! We are improving the recruitment process, that‘s why we have implemented online employment.

Let us know about your refusal in your response message if you are not interested in our newsletter.

Respectfully yours,
Albina Caruso
Nemesi S.r.l.

The documents lead to google docs that they would have me fill out. I have been on the phone with these people, both sounded like they didn't have Italian accents but rather Indian. They have given me Assignments that involve market research. I am not sure if these are legitimate or not. I have all of the emails saved still.
Advertisement

#424113 by AlanJones Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:53 pm
Please post the email addresses, telephone numbers and any websites that are being used.

It is not possible to tell for certain whether it is a scam or not from what you have posted.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#424118 by AlanJones Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:17 pm
It looks like a scam. The domain myrashed.com has no website attached to it and was anonymously registered.

Legitimate businesses have websites on their domains and don't hide their identity when registering their domain.

The scammer is probably giving you meaningless assignments initially to see how compliant you are before involving you in being a money mule or reshipping stolen packages.

The best thing to do is totally block them and stop responding. Don't accuse them of being scammers, just disappear.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.