HAVE QUESTIONS? - ASK FOR HELP HERE - Have you received an email you aren't sure about? Are you currently corresponding with someone you suspect is a scammer? Do you have questions about a scam? Post here for answers and advice.
#429326 by novoj21041 Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:37 am
someone that i know introduced me about a website thing, but looking at the website i feel its amateurish made and sketchy, feels like scam. but he said he didnt gamble, but using it to earn interest... who here can help me research more about this? moderator can i contact you via email or something? need someone to investigate this further
Advertisement

#429327 by AlanJones Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:42 am
You can post the details of the website here, and someone will look at it and tell you whether it looks like a scam or not.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#429345 by novoj21041 Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:24 pm
AlanJones wrote:You can post the details of the website here, and someone will look at it and tell you whether it looks like a scam or not.

here it goes : [Removed - AJ]
if these are confirmed scam, i will post his facebook link and discord channel/username hes using to promote it
#429355 by Terminator5 Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:50 pm
Neither website has any contact information . Scam!!!!

Daniel 8 :25
#429356 by AlanJones Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:30 pm
I've removed the domains and am locking this as sites offering "investments" in crypto are outside the scope of this forum.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.