HAVE QUESTIONS? - ASK FOR HELP HERE - Have you received an email you aren't sure about? Are you currently corresponding with someone you suspect is a scammer? Do you have questions about a scam? Post here for answers and advice.
#434067 by DollyP Mon May 30, 2022 5:44 am
Please Help, I have been dealing with a company called AIM is the trading name of AIM Trading SA and AIM Corporate Pty Ltd. AIM Corporate Pty Ltd (ABN: 24 615 586 573) is an Authorised Securities Dealer.

Australian Capital Territory
Aim Corporate Pty Ltd
Canberra House
40 Marcus Clarke Street,
Canberra,
ACT 2601,
Australia
Tel: +61 261 760 701
Whatsapp: +61 485 800 404
https://aimtradingeu.com/

I have invested all of my savings into Starlink Pre IPO shares BUT I have been scammed it looks like, No one is answering to me now and I have a close friend who said who has been to the office at Canberra House
40 Marcus Clarke Street, Canberra and said it don’t exist.

They have news articles but I been told these can be easily paid for a no checking is done.

https://ft.com.private-equity-ipo-news.money/australia/private-equity/archived-articles/aim-pension-private-equity.html

This article is all lies as I have found out.

The more I have looked into this company makes me feel like I have lost all my money and why I didn’t research this company properly before I made the first purchase of shares. I felt safe as the company was in Australia BUT big mistake.

Aim Corporate Pty Ltd
Australian Company Number: 615586573
Australian Business Number: 24615586573
Registration date: Thursday 27th October 2016
Type: Australian proprietary company
Class: Limited by Shares
Subclass: Proprietary other

Locations:
Head Office - Belgium
Aim Trading SA
Finance Tower,
1000 Bruxelles,
Belgium
Tel: +32 2781 0113

Registered Office - Belgium
Aim Trading SA
Brughoevestraat 6,
2820 Rijmenam,
Belgium

Australian Capital Territory
Aim Corporate Pty Ltd
Canberra House
40 Marcus Clarke Street,
Canberra,
ACT 2601,
Australia
Tel: +61 261 760 701
Whatsapp: +61 485 800 404
https://aimtradingeu.com/

aimtradingeu.com
Domain Information
Domain: aimtradingeu.com
Registrar: eNom, LLC
Registered On: 2021-11-18
Expires On: 2022-11-18

Updated On: 2021-11-18
Name Servers: amsns13.hostwindsdns.com
amsns14.hostwindsdns.com

It was registered only last year and expires this year, why would a big financial company only buy a domain for 1 year?

In the Current & Historical Company extract documentation.

Director & Secretary
MICHAEL JAMES FREW
JAKE MCELWAINE

States they are the owners of Aim Corporate Pty Ltd, but no one who works at https://aimtradingeu.com/ knows who they are and the registered address is completely different to what’s on the website.

What can be done to get my money back?
Advertisement

#434068 by AlanJones Mon May 30, 2022 5:53 am
I'm sorry, but it is almost certain that you will not be able to get your money back, but the best thing to do is to report the fraud to your local police and to your bank.

You should also be wary of anyone who claims that they can get your money back. This will almost certainly be another scam and will involve you having to pay fees upfront for them to try to get your money returned (they won't bother trying, they will just pocket the "fees" and claim that they failed to get the refund).

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#434069 by DollyP Mon May 30, 2022 6:09 am
Thank you for your answer.

I signed up to a website called

https://www.thespacexipo.com/

The SpaceX IPO © 2022
IPO Plus Pty Ltd
486-490 Whitehorse Road
Surrey Hills VIC 3127
Australia

it was after i signed up to this company i started to get lots of calls from

Mr Archie Williams
Senior Account Manager
AIM Trading SA

this is when i made the biggest mistake of my life.
#434070 by AlanJones Mon May 30, 2022 6:25 am
thespacexipo.com is a fake domain that was registered only a couple of weeks ago by someone using a privacy service to hide their identity.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#434130 by Terminator5 Tue May 31, 2022 6:58 pm
https://moneysmart.gov.au/companies-you ... on-limited

A.I.M. Corporation Limited
ASIC advises this company could be involved in a scam

Do not deal with this business as it is unlicensed in Australia

This business has made unsolicited calls or sent emails about investing, financial advice, credit or loans. It does not hold a current Australian Financial Services (AFS) licence or an Australian Credit licence from ASIC.

Daniel 8 :25
#434755 by dangerous Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:12 pm
I was almost scammed by these people.

I clicked on a link in YouTube about Starlink IPO where I had to put my email details in.

It was a perfect English accent person trying to scam me on some IPO Starline shares, but was told I had to buy Spacex first.

They wanted my drivers license and copy of a my home address electricity bill, which if company is fake is like giving keys to the candy shop. With this they can start to steal your identity....

This was required before I could open a trading account. I became suspicious about this. He kept hounding me to send details but was too busy with work to do any further investigation. Then Richard Thorpe Senior Equity consultant had put aside Spacex shares for me... I thought no one allocates shares with no identification.

I did an ABN search, website search, AFS search.

The website http://www.AIMTRADINGEU.COM was regestered in the small country town in NSW which is BS. It would be registered in a large city. And if an Australian company would be a COM.AU address at the end.

But the biggest problem was when I did an AFS search they did not have a license which was another nail in the coffin.

I also did a google search which showed very little for this company. Their website looked impressive but with very little substance. I looked on google maps and showed a non discript address location in Canberra and not Sydney or Melbourne which was very strange.

I emailed Richard Thorpe asking about what was wrong with them not having an AFS license and I never heard from him again. If he was real he would have responded.

I have also subscribed to http://www.equifax.com.au an Australian credit reference site that monitors yours details for a lot of things, better to be safe than sorry.

I tried to report this on a govt site but could not find anywhere.

AN email from them......
I got the impression that the working day might take over and inhibit you from completing the registration.

A block of Space X has been reserved for your account.

150 @ 56$ USD

It will be locked for you until Monday the 4th of April.

Kind regards,

a1bd7f7e-411f-4fd4-83b9-b8789fd31e05.png
AIM Trading SA

Richard Thorpe | Senior Equity Consultant
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +61 (0) 2 6100 3772

Europe: Australia:

Finance Tower 40 Marcus Clarke Street
1000, Brussels ACT 2601
Belgium Canberra
Tel: +32 (0) 2781 0113 Tel: +61 (0) 2 8007 4717
Last edited by AlanJones on Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:44 pm, edited 2 times in total. Reason: Added quotes for clarity
#435516 by AIM_Trading_Official Wed Jul 20, 2022 1:45 am
Admin Note: This post was made by the dumb scammer himself in a pathetic attempt to avoid losing victims. We are leaving it here to show how far these disgusting creatures will go to steal from their victims.

We would like to officially comment on this thread as it has been drawn to our attention which in turn has caused alarm and distress to several long standing clients of our company AIM Corporate Pty Ltd.

Firstly, we would like to address the concerns of the first comment and original poster of this thread, “DollyP”. You mention that you have been scammed but have not mentioned exactly how this has taken place.

Here at AIM Trading we take great pride in our customer service and always strive to deliver exceptional support to all of our clients. However with thousands of clients under management both through our Australian arm; AIM Corporate Pty Ltd and our European office; Aim Trading SA of course there are some who feel their account has not been handled to the high standards we consistently aim to deliver.

In response to “DollyP I would like to deal with this matter immediately and would ask you to contact us directly at [email protected]

I am not sure why you are having trouble reaching us, however all emails are answered and all calls are received by our front desk and handled efficiently.

If for some reason your email was not received, misplaced or mishandled then we can only apologise, as a large company this can of course occasionally happen, however I assure you that as with all our clients, any formal complaint or grievance made to us will be dealt with appropriately and promptly.

In response to the comment stating a friend of yours was unable to visit our offices, please note that since covid restrictions our offices have been closed for public visitors. Most of our workforce work remotely and are situated all over Australia and Europe. I would however encourage you to contact us by phone or email and we can discuss and resolve any issues you may have.

In regards to the website thespacexipo.com this is not a website we are affiliated with, in our experience you may have submitted your details to several websites and possibly been contacted by a number of companies before choosing to move forward with us here at AIM Trading.

After reading the additional post by “Terminator5”, I would like to clearly state that A.I.M Corporation Limited is NOT our company and we have no affiliation with that company. If you look at the link provided to the Money Smart website and actually read the ASIC warning you will see that this company is no way affiliated, related or connected with us in any way, shape or form.

In fact this company is based in Hong Kong and is asking investors to send funds to China and Hong Kong banks.

We have never and will never ask you to send money overseas. It is not the way in which we here at AIM Corporate Pty Ltd which is a completely different company to A.I.M Corporation Limited would conduct our business.

After further reading we would also like to reply to the post by “Dangerous”, you state that you were nearly scammed by us and then proceed to state that when opening your account, you were asked to provide copies of identification and proof of address and you say you became suspicious because we had asked for these items.

In response, we are a financial services company and we are required by law to obtain these documents in order to adhere to anti money laundering regulations, it would be impossible for you to make any form of investment inside Australia or outside without providing these KYC documents.

You go on to mention that we held shares for you without your identification and that you thought that this was odd. However, your first comment suggested that you became suspicious when asked for these documents, therefore I am confused as to what we are being accused of, reserving shares prior to seeking the required KYC or reserving shares without KYC.

I am unable to check your account history or communication history without you contacting us directly, however I believe it is quite likely that you requested us to reserve the shares while you conduct due diligence, something we always encourage and something we are quite happy to assist clients with.
In summary, our company deals with thousands of clients both here in Australia and across Europe where we are regulated both in Belgium and in the Netherlands.
These comments above, which we take very seriously will be addressed and we would invite the posters of these comments to contact us in order to resolve any outstanding issues they have with their accounts or our company in general.

Our legal team will be contacting the owner of this forum, as we feel the confusion in regards to an unrelated company to ours is detrimental to our business and should be considered slanderous.

We are always happy to address clients concerns inline with our strict complaints policy and any individual who would like to make a complaint, ask a question or raise their concerns is invited to contact myself directly at [email protected]

Regards,
Keith Reid
Legal Representative
Aim Corporate Pty Ltd
#435517 by AlanJones Wed Jul 20, 2022 2:13 am
Hello dumb scammer "Keith Reid" or whatever your real name is.

No one here believes your pathetic lies. The fact is that you are 100% a scammer. Let's have a look at a few facts.

This "article" - https://ft.com.private-equity-ipo-news. ... quity.html which is just a big advert for your scam. On first look it appears to be from the legitimate publication the Financial Times, but it is just a fake domain anonymously registered by you or one of your associates in March this year to pass itself off as the FT. Why are you using fake domains claiming to be legitimate publications to advertise your company "Keith"? Legitimate businesses don't do that.

Domain Name: private-equity-ipo-news.money
Registry Domain ID: af0166318735495aa079f2fff5c31d50-DONUTS

Registrant Organization: Privacy service provided by Withheld for Privacy ehf

2. Then there is your own fake website aiptradingeu.com, which was anonymously registered at the end of last year

Domain Name: aimtradingeu.com

Updated Date: 2022-06-01T16:56:43.00Z
Creation Date: 2021-11-18T17:18:00.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2022-11-18T17:18:00.00Z

Why the need to hide your details "Keith", legitimate financial services businesses don't do that.

Then there is your claimed addresses
Brughoevestraat 6, 2820 Rijmenam - appears to be a residential property.

Your other 2 claimed offices in Belgium and Australia - no one has ever heard of you there. Not a case of your staff working from home. As far as the building management are concerned, your company does not exist.

#435518 by AlanJones Wed Jul 20, 2022 2:20 am
While we're at it, lets add a couple more of your fake domains:

aimtradingeu.biz - anonymously registered at the end of May

Creation Date: 2022-05-31T17:56:35Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2023-05-31T17:56:35Z

aimtradingold.xyz - again anonymously registered at the end of May
Creation Date: 2022-05-31T17:21:10.0Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2023-05-31T23:59:59.0Z

Registrant State/Province: Capital Region

#435519 by AlanJones Wed Jul 20, 2022 3:09 am
From https://moneysmart.gov.au/companies-you ... -deal-with

By law, Australian financial services companies need an AFS licence to operate in Australia. So do most overseas companies. Search ASIC Connect's Professional Registers to see if a company is licensed.

Choose 'Australian Financial Services Licensee' and 'Australian Financial Services Authorised Representative' in the drop-down menu when you search.

A search on the ASIC database for "AIM Corporate Pty Ltd" returns no match, so "AIM Corporate Pty Ltd" are not authorised to offer financial services in Australia.

#435531 by AlanJones Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:30 pm
Whiny bitch scammer "Keith Reid" emailed us complaining about being banned from the forum.

Strangely, the email address that he uses "[email protected]" is in the name Arthur Jacobs. You would think that a senior person at what he claims is an international financial services company would have their own email address, rather than using a generic "info" email address :roll:.

#435543 by Rippedoff Thu Jul 21, 2022 8:18 pm
I first dealt with this company in January when i purchase dischord ipo ,then a month later stripe ipo ,I was contacted 2 months later and they said there was a company wanting to buy out the ipo for both ,then I was advised to put that money and more to get 1000 space x ipo then 6 weeks to 2 mths after that I was told another company wanted to buy out the space x at between $82/$90 but when it came time to sell they said I needed 500 more shares ,this is when I started digging ,I asked them to send me there ASIC details and they did I called the owner of the address and he informed his client from the real aim coperate pty ltd has had his idenity stolin and they have had a couple of calls before my call ,the guy who calls him self archie williams with the English accent offered my money back but I would have to send my tax file number and a bank statement , they tried to convince me over the phone they were legit but after reading there speil I realise they will go to any length to keep the scam going .the bank and cyber have told me they are looking into it as well ,I have found the Banks where the money went nab brisbane and crutial limited nsw ,they change Banks like underware.
#435726 by Rippedoff Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:08 am
There's a new scammer for aim now Harvey Nicolas and a new number 0261720947
Thease dumb arses sent me there new contact details ,the money you give them goes into an au bank and straight to India . The bank has already retrieved some of my money , they are atm trying to get what they can out of people by offering a sell of to apparently gk hutchen a Hong Kong company and now want to set up a direct debit to purchase the extra shares ,which means there having a bit of trouble opening more fake bank accounts .